Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,264
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Maybe I should get his cuddle buddy.
  2. It just comes naturally for Drew.
  3. Hi, Terry! Nope. I did mention I have a character in my head who might see the light of day again, but no, nothing concrete yet. I did, however, get another awesome review for "Endings". I am thrilled with how that story keeps touching people. To think I almost put it aside after the first chapter. It might seem silly after all the ones I've gotten over the years, but receiving such a thoughtful review can really lift my spirits. Hope you and Aod are well.
  4. I like that he's wearing the kerchief. It's an important accessory and necessity for a cowboy.
  5. Lol. He'd have to find him first, Kris, and I have Kevin well hidden... for the time being.
  6. Awesome painting, Albert!
  7. That end scene with Kendall holding his dad's hand at his bedside gets me every time. I think most of us know what that waiting is like. They were there for each other, and yeah, Dixon was an important part of the day. We get to see the changes in Carson through Dixon's eyes, and that was important for Kendall. Thanks, buddy.
  8. That's a relief, Wes. I haven't seen you around since Chapter 1. Thought you might have run off and got married... or you were on the lam for something.
  9. Anyone know what happened to @Wesley8890? Is he okay? Has anyone seen him around?
  10. On those short little legs and hairy Hobbit feet.
  11. I love hearing that, Kris, and I knew you were rereading it. I am such a better writer than I was then, so thanks for saying that. We all go through our growing pains as writers, and I learned so much with my first story. Still, that story has incredible heart in my humble opinion, and I love when it gets any attention. I really do hope to tie up its loose ends one day, but that said, I'm not making any promises. That 'Kingston' granite is on a bank in Toronto as a matter of fact, and I've seen it. It is beautiful... silvery and subtly sparkly, so it seemed the perfect choice for their home. Thanks, buddy. Glad you are enjoying Cards.
  12. OMG. First of all, I'm not that clever... and secondly, you are giving @Ivor Slipper a run for his money.
  13. Lol. I was just thinking about the time Tobyn took Kellar 'fishing' out on the lake in "Morningstar'. Maybe it's my fault readers see fishing as something else. Thanks, Sherye... I'm happy to hear you thought the chapter fantastic. The story is settling in now, and we are getting to know these guys a little more. Jubal's reaction to seeing the church steeple was telling. Is it just about his pa, or something else? We shall see. Yeah, you're right that there was something there in the way Reid stared at Jubal... was it simply mistrust of a stranger... was it jealousy... or was there another reason? Eye candy? Again, it's too early to have the answers. The main thing is Jubal got through this, and he has at least some of his choices back. He has a good mount, almost half his coins back, he has Bean back and his belongings back, a bounty to come, and most importantly, a place to go to, and a new friend he seems to have trust in. Thank you, my friend. I love that you love my westerns. Cheers!
  14. Yup. That's the one. It was a combination of two houses I'm familiar with, and that granite really exists. Lol... they are doing just fine... enough said.
  15. Um... learning? Or...
  16. More speculation. I love it! But, Billy isn't the deputy, is he? Lucas said his name was Samuel, who we haven't met yet. And Billy seems kind of young to Jubal.
  17. I got it. A parrot... they are clever... they eat seeds... and fruit (sorry @northie ) and they can carry a tune or mimic a musical instrument... and they are majestic.
  18. You have to throw those ones back.
  19. I'll raise you a few...
×
×
  • Create New...