Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,281
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all! Warm and sunny here. Have a great one.
  2. Hey, bro. Bet you got some gardening to do.
  3. Welcome back!
  4. Hello all! Bad storm here yesterday. Golf ball sized hail did a huge number on my daughter's new car, and her power's been out all night... hoping it will be on by noon today. My DIL's car has a couple of small dents, my son had the back door window of his house smashed and a tree was broke in half at the side of his house. Scary stuff.
  5. My story is longer than I thought. My longest western yet.
  6. Finished reading my story.
  7. Ooops... Happy Birthday, @Bucket1 .
  8. Good question. I'm doing a first edit as I read. Once finished, I'll spend some time thinking about what I have, and then do another edit. If I feel confident it's good enough to post, then I'll get serious... probably two weeks at least... maybe longer.
  9. Hi, Man. I played lumberjack today, chopping out a rotten stump. Now I'm reading through my story... I'm more than half way.
  10. Hey, all! Take it easy today, @Albert1434
  11. Sweet dreams, buddy.
  12. Busy reading my story and doing some early editing.
  13. Read up to chapter six of my new western... so far so good. Doing some quick editing as I read, but it has a flow I think.
  14. One of the signs of getting old, buddy. If you nod off on the toilet, it's over... unless you're drunk at the time.
  15. 6000 words for the final epilogue. I am DONE! Woot! I'll try and read the whole story tomorrow and see what I've got. I am exhausted, but satisfied. Fingers crossed.
  16. Lawns mowed. Grass was getting quite long from all the rainfall. Now, back to writing.
  17. 4000 words with just one more scene to go in the story. Sure hope this doesn't suck.
×
×
  • Create New...