Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. This is probably the longest I've gone without any likes or comments on my stories. Usually get at least one or two every couple or three days or so.
  2. Might have been the fanny pack.
  3. Woot! Relax and have fun, Cassie!
  4. Good day/evening, all!
  5. 600 words of a new chapter.
  6. Another chapter finished... I think... I'll let it settle for a bit.
  7. I thought it was H. obbit...
  8. Y'all just proved my point.
  9. 1000 words today. It's good enough because I had some continuity issues to search out, and some research to do.
  10. Hey, Page. Cookie is doing great.
  11. Brits are civilized... until the lights go out.
  12. Maybe spikey and your bedsheets would.
  13. I'm sure my kisses are better.
  14. I had to keep mine plugged in to. I learned the average laptop only lasts three to four years, so getting seven or eight justifies spending more money.
  15. Come on! It was funny!
×
×
  • Create New...