Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,233
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Happy weekend to come, my friends!
  2. I can't afford to get distracted by reading other stories. I don't know about you, Man, but I hold all these conversations and plot threads in my head while I'm writing, and they are on a loop with me constantly fine tuning them, turning them over and over to look for flaws. I can do it while I'm doing chores like mowing or watering or laundry or picking up supplies and such, but reading tends to muck the process up. I wrote an intense chapter yesterday, and it was all I thought about the last week or so... and the next will be just as tricky... maybe even more so. Cheers!
  3. Murder spiders aren't looking so bad.
  4. 4000 words... whoa... made my heart pound, what I pictured as I wrote it. Onto the next chapter.
  5. I wrote three thousand words of an intense chapter... not finished yet, but I got the hardest part done. Need a break.
  6. Picked up my grain and groceries at the perfect time. A big thunderstorm has hit, and it is raining buckets outside. Made my self a chicken Caesar and am watching the rain out the window. Hope it cools things down for my mare.
  7. Straight and bi men sure do!
  8. Still working on my new story. Been concentrating on the cohesion as I examine all the threads. Ready to finish a pivotal chapter, but I need to pick up grain and groceries at some point.
  9. Just found out the smallest kitten died. The other two are doing great.
  10. Love is a fickle Hobbit.
  11. Lol. LemonSoda seems bubbly... with maybe some tartness. Welcome to GA, Lemon. We'll see you when we see you, I guess. Cheers! Gary.
  12. Arghhhh... I see another explosion happening. Leave cooking to the adults, sweetie.
  13. Have a great day, all!
  14. Depends. I don't charge.
  15. To quote my good friend @Albert1434, LIES!!
  16. Hey, bro and Mum. I need to shower too... missed mine yesterday because of all the laptop drama.
  17. So.... nothing changes?
×
×
  • Create New...