Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Brits are civilized... until the lights go out.
  2. Maybe spikey and your bedsheets would.
  3. I'm sure my kisses are better.
  4. I had to keep mine plugged in to. I learned the average laptop only lasts three to four years, so getting seven or eight justifies spending more money.
  5. Come on! It was funny!
  6. Happy Monday/Tuesday, all!
  7. The only throne he sits on is porcelain.
  8. That sucks, Albert! I was fortunate I was able to get my screen back on one more time so my son could transfer my files... got my new laptop and had my word files transferred and a new Word 2021 installed all on the same day. I was freaking out because I was worried about staying focused on the new story. My computer died once and I lost access to Word when I was writing a chapter of Cards, and that seemed to be a tipping point for me.
  9. Another chapter completed. Woot!
  10. It's not the shape, it's how you use it.
  11. Sounds like one to me.
  12. Awesome! I've been watching Wimbledon.
  13. Love the yellow daffodil-looking one.
  14. No, it's too dark out. There's been a cougar sighting a couple of kilometers away.
  15. 1000 difficult words. Time for a break. Poured rain for a couple of hours... that makes me happy.
×
×
  • Create New...