Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. First chapter of a new western written. What am I doing? I have another story almost finished. Sigh... I have no control over my muse. Oh well... westerns make me happy.
  2. Good day, all. Hot and sunny here. Peace out.
  3. Have a great day/evening, all.
  4. Hey, Man. I need to get back to writing too. I opened Word a couple of days ago, but had company arrive unexpectedly and didn't get back to it.
  5. Have a great visit, Albert.
  6. I had a great Father's Day, but I'm exhausted. All of my grandkids but one, and all of my kids. I got wireless ear bugs which are amazing, and a painting by a famous local artist who I know well. It's incredible... I'll try to take a photo and see if I can post it... it is of a cowboy facing backward beside a horse looking forward and another horse facing backward on the other side of the main horse. It has a very dark background so I hung it in my entry with another of her paintings... one of a cowboy boot and spur and pant leg. She's an amazing artist, and her work is becoming so popular. It was a real surprise.
  7. I hope not. We love Man.
  8. Wow... 9K in sandals? Poor Tink.
  9. I just watched three of the John Wick movies.
  10. New member of Headstall's Paddock. Welcome, @Danger18 ! Kind of insane around here, but join in if you dare.
  11. Where is @Mancunian... haven't seen him for a bit?
  12. Hey, all! Have a great day... I'll be getting visits from my kids.
  13. Hey, bro and Mum. Yup, you get two studs in one.
  14. More of a twig than a stick.
  15. @dughlas Some nice country plaid...
  16. Night, Terry. Sweet dreams.
  17. Unfortunately, no. Happy Saturday to you, Tinkerbell.
  18. Hey, all! Sunny day here. Got my pantry finished.
  19. I'm watching John Wick.
×
×
  • Create New...