Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,256
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, all! Sunny day here. Got my pantry finished.
  2. I'm watching John Wick.
  3. Yeah... um... something like that...
  4. Neither do you. Only Ministry of Drewth in your kingdom.
  5. Isn't that a porn site?
  6. Hey, spikeman. Ministry of natural resources. An umbrella over fish and wildlife. We're Canadian, eh.
  7. Hey, Tink. I was bust building my new pantry where the washer used to be.
  8. Hey, all! There was a cougar spotted on my road... to the west about six kilometers. Ministry says that one has been here about ten years... and cougars have been around here for about thirty years with no attacks on people.
  9. I do not bring chaos. That would be @Drew Espinosa
  10. I hate the Canadiens.
  11. Nope... fair is fair... and I found another solution. Clo is easy to please... in some things.
  12. Hi, Tink! Since you lost out, I have a new fur mat just for you...
  13. Hey... no fighting...
  14. Time for some plaid...
×
×
  • Create New...