-
Posts
12,725 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Reader1810
-
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
That's great! Congratulations! -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This is exactly what I missed, due to cloud cover. *sigh* It is very pretty. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Can’t recall exactly how many years ago this was (within ten, I think), but the big excitement then was the moon was going to red, and one could look at it directly without worry, so yeah for that. Sadly, clouds spoiled the view - as in there wasn’t a view - that night. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
All of it sounded so good, and I’m impressed you can make multiple meals at the same time and/or the same day. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I don’t think I’ve ever come across hot dogs sold in tins. As for the fixings? It’s plain chopped onions and mustard for me. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It sure is! -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It was momentary, and it’s forgotten now. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I remember when you first mentioned this way back when. At the time I was like, nope, not going to do that, because at that time, I didn’t trust that way of doing it for some reason. Finally saw reason and started using Turbo Tax, and then promptly “kicked myself” for not switching from the paper way sooner. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I just looked outside, and everything is just wet with no white stuff in sight. I guess tomorrow - and daylight - will tell the tale. Fingers crossed it’s just rain… -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My mom was like this as well. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Not crazy, it’s absolutely lovely you think that way. Thinking that way just shows how much you love him and want to do your best for him. Mike’s a lucky man. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good night tim…sweet dreamz tonight and always -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
reading this, I realized I picked the wrong image, because I’ve only ever had the mini eggs, and I’m not even sure if I’ve seen the micro ones in the store. Edit: Judging by the pic, I can’t see as they’re any different looking than the minis. My grocer has a lot of these eggs on display, so next time I’m there, I look to see if they have the micro ones to see what they’re like. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’m the same about those eggs. These are the ones I like, and I absolutely love that they’re now sold pretty well near year round and not just at Easter. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
While that's true, it also means what you make is really tasty. Oh, and can we have the recipe? Please and thank you! -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This made me chuckle. Thanks for that, tim👍 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
They look really good! 😊 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I was contemplating the time to go out and shovel it, but the sun has been working its magic, so the shovel is staying in the garage. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Same to you, tim. Tonight and always… -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’ve added it to my To Watch list. 👍🏻 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
No, first generation Canadian of Ukrainian parents, so I have no idea where his love for tea came from. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
My dad and I had an after dinner tea tradition when I was younger. It was him saying “if you’re making tea, I’ll have some,” -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Glad to hear you stayed put, today, tim. I was staying in after that not so nice trip in the great outdoors. Right now I’m in my jammies and thinking I need some tea…so, yeah, that’s what I’m going to do. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Not snowing now, but I ended up getting caught in the worst of it coming out of the grocery store. It was fine when I went in, but going full force just minutes later. Naturally, I walked there… Reminded me of the time, I got caught in an ice storm in Toronto when I was on the hunt for Tata tea. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I’d take rain over the snow that’s falling right now. I’ve got my fingers crossed it’s going to disappear by tomorrow.
