-
Posts
12,725 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Stories
- Stories
- Story Series
- Story Worlds
- Story Collections
- Story Chapters
- Chapter Comments
- Story Reviews
- Story Comments
- Stories Edited
- Stories Beta'd
Blogs
Store
Help Center
Writing
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Reader1810
-
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
99% humidity sounds awful. Got up this morning and the indoor humidity was reading as 72%, though the outdoor temp is not that bad - currently breezy and coolish. Hopefully, this weather pattern will break soon, because it's been too hot in the evenings for walking outdoors. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Hi @weinerdog *waves* Welcome to the DiC! -
Read this and heard "Dave?" n HAL's voice. I hope your phone's "dedication" to Kage is under control. Just saying...
-
It's quite a sad thing when simple human need lands one of these criminals in the "friend zone". Ah well, if it helps Matt in even a small way that's all that matters
-
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Got it! -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Yes, this does sound a bit weird, but seeing as it’s been a few decades since I’ve seen Godzilla film, I’m game to give it a go. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
It rained here this morning, but the sun is out now, so maybe it will still get hot. Time will tell. A backyard lunch sounds like a splendid idea . 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Happy Tuesday to you, too, tim. All you've got today is just fine on this rainy day. Fingers crossed the rain means it will not be too hot today. -
Andrew is either brave, stupid or incredibly naive or a combination of all three. I mean getting involved with dangerous criminals sounds so very dangerous. I wonder if it will be worth it when all is said and done?
- 65 comments
-
- 11
-
-
-
RIP - Comicality - May 1975 -- April 2024
Reader1810 commented on Myr's blog entry in Gay Authors News
Myr created a banner out of the link that sits at the top of all of GA’s pages, so word will get around for those not in the know about the fund. -
-
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
You're very welcome. I was of the mind my days of beta reading were over after losing Carlos, but I am glad you thought of me and that I accepted your offer. This story is terrific, and you, as an author, are wonderful to work with. -
This story is off to a great start! 👍👍
- 47 comments
-
- 10
-
-
-
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
No need to be sorry, rick, because that's what friends are for. I'm glad to see you back, and I hope your second surgery is a resounding success. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
And the same to you, tim. xoxo -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I am and thank you for checking up on us all. I hope you are doing well, also. 🙂 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love this weather for gardening. 😊 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
What a lovely place! -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
This is only the second time it's happened, so I'll probably leave it as one of the world's mysteries, rather than trying to figure out why it's happening. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I didnt think of that as a possibility, so good on you for thinking of that as an option. 🤗 Turns out you can under the digital content heading then KU. Ive filtered it to look at the oldest rsturns first, so maybe I'll get lucky. And, there's that weird switch to red again, and all I did was correct the word "maybe". 🤔 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Good to know about book two. I started keeping a file of KU titles I’ve read as hyperlinks, so I can reread stories I really like. I started doing this after failing to remember the title of a KU book I thought was worth reading. Maybe, I’ll remember it some day. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I downloaded it as a KU book, and I’m going to read it after I finish my current book. Thanks for the recommendation, tim. 😊 -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I hope you’re better now. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
Admittedly, my taste buds are a bit on the “pedestrian” side if you get my meaning. -
The Drop in Centre
Reader1810 replied to Mikiesboy's topic in Mikiesboy's Drop in Centre's Mikieboy's Topics
I love cheese, too. Goat cheese, though? No, just no. 🤢
