Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. You forget that I have had personal experience in negotiating with you. Spikey must feel exhausted!
  2. Good news. How are the Leafs doing this year?
  3. Hey Bucket! It is better here. Technically we are in winter, so the temperatures during the day usually are 27 to 32 C and at night 15 to 20 C. The sky will be cloudless almost every day for the next three months. My biggest problem is that the Thai guys think this is cold, and bundle up. No speedos until April.
  4. She means biscuits, Man. I think she learned her English from an American teacher or tutor.
  5. Been there, done that, now check yours. Well, maybe not all done, but the rest will follow tomorrow.
  6. This was one of the very best 'meet the inlaw' scenes I have ever read. Mama Han was awesome. I also loved how Matty and Rusty got interrupted by the old lady. I'm sure she knew what was about to happen. Also, Rusty asking Francine to walk him up the aisle was a great idea.
  7. Ooh! Harsh Clo! You sound stressed. Don't let the ankle biters upset you. Just buy a bottle of wine on the way home from school and finish it off before bedtime.
  8. We're doing OK. Man kept me busy last week, but this week isn't as much fun. I'm just catching up on reading, cleaning and shopping so far. How about you, Morgan and Max?
  9. Excellent news, Gary! I haven't watched hockey much lately. How are the Leafs doing?
  10. Hi Drew! It's fun to see you and Spikey fight over Thai boys. You two should come to Pheonix Club with me sometimes. Don't worry, I'm sure they will provide both of you with slobber buckets.
  11. raven1

    Chapter 6

    A very good chapter that was both fun and interesting to read. I like how there are different rules in this vamp AU. The first is that they can all eat and enjoy regular food as well as distinguish and enjoy different types of blood. The other is that, in this universe, the hierarchy is a blend of wolf and medieval systems.
  12. raven1

    Chapter 5

    I'm a real dunce at learning languages, and I'm very envious that Greg was smart enough to get his education like this from James. Greg must be talented at charming his beast. He seems to have controlled it quickly with only a bit of negotiation. I like the way you continue to educate readers with pieces of information that feel natural in the conversations Greg has with the other characters.
  13. raven1

    Chapter 38 S1

    It's a great chapter with the rescue of the little boy. Devin's mom is a little protective of Devin. Devin is in college and has been a skinwalker most of his life. It was good that she insisted his dad should also go because the boy was in danger. It was good that Mac was able to spend time with her to keep her calm. I did have a problem with the parents who left the kids unattended.
  14. Good Moring Clo, I think Bucket need that more than Nick!
  15. Hi Bucket! How are you? Why haven't you sent out the seasonal Speedo report? (with pictures!)
  16. Hi Gary! How are things going for you? Are you completely well now?
  17. Good Morning Albert! I hope you and Steve are doing well. How are your orchids doing?
  18. Hi Spikey! Hopefully, you guys will see me here more this week. There is less on my schedule, and one big item is already finished. I saw my doctors for my 3-month check-in yesterday. Everything is still working fine.
  19. Hi Nickster! Hope you have a
  20. raven1

    Chapter 234

    I don't know if CLJobe will take this story to the end of Armand and Colin's lives, but if he does, I think that Carl will paint a picture for them. In my mind, it will have them embracing each other surrounded by their children and grandchildren with an angel protecting them all. This story has been as much about the children as the two fine men who have raised them.
  21. raven1

    Chapter 233

    Carl will be an overly protective father if he doesn't relax a bit. I wonder if some counselling would help him. Seeing how the grand kids keep Armand alive and the house filled is nice. It's nice that there are a few old enough to help him.
  22. Hey Dugh! Missing you.
  23. raven1

    Chapter 6

    Boris is trouble. If the kids won't cooperate, I suspect Boris will find ways to get their parents to reign in their explorations. The group should report the new find, but I suspect they won't do that immediately. A 100 km hike might be fun even if they don't find anything.
  24. raven1

    Gone to Ground

    As always with Laura, the chapter is very well written. I only liked two things. The first was Missy's advice to Otis. The second was that Hudson is very protective of Otis. There are a whole lot of other things that piss me off, however. The first is that Watkin is bringing back Jasper for the new club. Second, Watkin is lying about Jasper coming willingly. Who sends out goons to return a willing performer? Third, a club that 'fakes' a performance for a bunch of psycho customers is just plain wrong! I also think Watkin is lying about the fake Hollywood performances. I do hope Hudson is right and being temporary boyfriends will keep Otis safe. However, I honestly doubt that it will.
×
×
  • Create New...