Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. raven1

    Chapter 17

    Dear Evil Author (and Accomplices), Why did you grant our wishes for Vann, Duncan, Dante and Marcel to be fulfilled like a nice fairy godmother, then dash them in a retched trap/cliffhanger like malevolent fairy queen? It's just sadistic! Before you say it, you're welcome for the compliment!
  2. raven1

    Chapter 4

    Naw, Just let the readers read them and weep. Seriously though whether laughing and crying, sad and crying or emotional but good crying. Readers will need tissues for almost every chapter.
  3. Hey Nick, Good Morning to you. I did have a good day, but not normal. I went to a birthday party with friends for a friend. We all had fun, but the after-party continued at our place until 5 AM. I didn't last that long and only made it to 4 AM. It was normal for a birthday Thai style, mostly fun with a pinch or two of drama.
  4. raven1

    Chapter 4

    Michael is definitely like you describe, Cane. I think it is the influence of his mother. From what has been written about her, she definitely was also a great person.
  5. raven1

    Chapter 4

    Don't put the box of tissues away yet. In fact, you may need to buy several boxes for future use. There are many emotional and beautiful times ahead. Plus, Craig is going to start posting twice a week starting Friday.
  6. raven1

    Chapter 4

    Glad you liked this chapter, Albert. I liked your comment about Harry possibly reminding Michael of his father. I honestly don't know, however, Michael has definitely followed in his mother's footsteps as far as being compassionate and selfless. Yep!
  7. raven1

    Chapter 3

    Just a heads up to readers here. Craig, aka @Mancunian, is going to post chapters more quickly. You might wish to push the 'Follow' button to make sure you get a notification when they are posted. A recommendation while doing this would also be appreciated.
  8. raven1

    Chapter 2

    Just a heads up to readers here. Craig, aka @Mancunian, is going to post chapters more quickly. You might wish to push the 'Follow' button to make sure you get a notification when they are posted.
  9. Which is why no one here takes your statements about being bullied seriously. 🤨
  10. raven1

    Chapter 25

    Some great pics Albert! I see you are addicted, like me, to this fun app!
  11. raven1

    Chapter 2

    I saw those pics and was laughing my ass off!
  12. Hi @t.n. I'm in Thailand, so between the two of us, we've got the world covered.
  13. Someone has to add a little truth to make your whining about bullying believable. Just don't extend my statement to validate your whines about the rest of the gang here.
  14. Sorry, Albert! It's just the editor in me. (I also couldn't resist the chance to bully the kid. 😉) How are you and Steve today? I do hope the weather has warmed up.
  15. raven1

    Chapter 3

    Thank you for your kind words, Gary. I have to say that working with Craig on this story has been great fun for me. The way he has incorporated the boys' mother into the story while providing background is special to me. Although physically present, she is still an influential character in the story. Good moms like her are great treasures to the lives of their children. PS I'm looking forward to your next chapter very much. I want to see what happens now that Lucas has woken up from his coma.
  16. raven1

    Chapter 2

    This was good, but the AI could not get the name of the building right on any of the buildings. The names were usually blurred beyond description, truncated or not in the right position. This was one of 32 created from the prompts I submitted, and it doesn't have the name of the building anywhere on the building.
  17. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Thanks @Backwoods Boy! You are right on all counts. It is rare to get a picture without glaring errors. It is very addictive, but at least you have something useful when it gets it right. Also, it did take many tries to get this, although there were some good ones that didn't qualify due to hair colour or other small discrepancies.
  18. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Hi Doc! I've been playing around with the Bing AI ever since Myr posted a thread in the lounge, AI Art-Good Prompts? You should check out some of the great and weird pics that have been created. You've just given me an idea for some more pictures.
  19. Good Day to All!
  20. raven1

    Chapter 39 S1

    Another enjoyable chapter. I especially like the flight training and progression from a jay to a falcon. I think the boys' determination to cook meals to please both mother and father might be to assuage their guilt.
  21. Things are working out well, so I'm getting back to the normal pace. My support of your work is justified by your talented writing as well as our friendship. I tried to stay on top of reading Bearpaws. It was the number one priority of all the stories I am reading now! Jubal is still climbing to the top as one of my favourite characters. I also secretly hope that Billy has more than hero worship for Reid. I liked how he is more developed in this chapter.
  22. Loved this chapter, Gary. I don't think Jubal will get all the rest the Doc prescribed. He's just too excited. I'm glad that Jubal talked to Billy and Reid. He did slip and say 'home' and then corrected it. I doubt that those two care at all. Like Jubal, I have my suspicions about them also. Funny though, Lucas and Jubal are probably even more obvious to others in the town. Great chapter!
  23. Happy Loy Kratong Everone! 🙏
  24. Sorry Frogman, It was 32°C in Chiang Mai today.
  25. raven1

    Chapter 17

    The only problem I have with this is I can't even tell which of these you are doing. Was that a foreshadowing or a red herring? 🤔
×
×
  • Create New...