Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. raven1

    Chapter 2

    Scary things are happening at the cottage. I can't decide whether it is haunted or if Pete is the victim of demonic possession.
  2. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Great start Chris! Now I need to catch up!
  3. You and your sibling are just plain cruel. She won't let Looping have a lover, and you keep your cats out of sight! Do you have them locked in the closet under the staircase?
  4. Good Morning Frogman! Hope you had fun this weekend.
  5. That's cruel! I bet you don't even let Looping have play dates either.🤨
  6. Hey Bucket! Sorry to hear about the fires and smoke. I have to stay inside during the smokey season here. No fun!
  7. Hi Albert! I'm going to miss those pictures. Hope you and Steve are doing good.
  8. Hi Gary! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
  9. Good Morning Man! How are you doing? Surviving the cold and rain?
  10. Hi Spike! Hope all is well in your part of Texas.
  11. Hey Clo! I see Looping found a friend to warm things up!
  12. Hi Page! How was your weekend?
  13. How are all your cute cats doing?
  14. Good Morning All!
  15. I understand why many people hate daylight saving. Living up north with a lot of cloudy skies most of the year, it didn't bother me much. It meant that I had more hours of sunshine during the season that had the least amount of clouds and rain. Living here, there isn't any daylight savings but I still have no problem because of all the sunshine even in the rainy season.
  16. Hi Bucket! Hope you are keeping cool. The rainy season is nearing an end here, and temperatures will drop some. That means my aircon bill will be lower for the next three months. The bad thing is it will be heating up in February and the beginning of the smoky season.
  17. Hi Albert! How are you and Steve? I noticed that you are once again reading Cards on the Table. How many times is it now? Say Hi to Steve, please.
  18. raven1

    Love Maker

    I do understand and agree with what you have said. It just seems to be cruel to break up the loving relationship the two brothers have. I was hoping that with Matty to support him, Rusty would be able to easily stand up to Roy.
  19. raven1

    Chapter 10

    Hi Silent! Justin wrote the original to this story while in school. He's come back to it as a more experienced author to do a rewrite. The original saga (105 chapters) is being written in at least two parts, maybe more. This story gives the background of Greg, however, the second book, Re-Forging starts immediately from the end of this book and is probably what you are seeking. So far, Re-Forging is on chapter 4 and has a lot of what you are interested in reading. Hang in there and I hope you will be glad you did.
  20. raven1

    Chapter 12

    I thought it more reasonable than asking for an early post. Of course, if you want to use Vann and Caleb's relationship as an excuse for writing an epic-logue, I'll be behind you 200%. (With a pitchfork as encouragement)
  21. raven1

    Howloween

    I love the world that WolfM has created in this series. This is a story I have been waiting for and it delivers. Randy, Trevor and Skyler are so good together. This is a sweet addition that highlights Randy and his decision on whether to become a Lycan like his two boyfriends. I do hope this is not the final chapter with these three, but the start of a new adventure for them with the Burney Pack. I suggest reading the whole "Running With the Pack" saga so you can enjoy the whole experience of this great universe.
  22. raven1

    Howloween 2

    Seth has a boyfriend! Glenn is one nice lycan and very hot if he can compete with the older hot Lycans to win Seth's arousal! Randy's anxiety before coming out to his parents was normal, but I am glad that it was unwarranted. Both parents took it very well. I am anxious to see if our triad will be fated mates after Randy's first shift. That would be awesome!
  23. raven1

    Howloween 1

    Hot damn! I thought this was going to be another Halloween story. If I had known it was about my favorite wolf triad, I would have started it immediately! I am excited to see this story continue. There is so much more needed by the Burney pack that I have come to love. With the triad back and working on the problems, I am sure there will be a lot more adventure ahead. Poor Randy. He has to go through the angst of telling his parents. At least he is not facing this alone or as a teenager.
  24. raven1

    Chapter 229

    Time has passed very quickly in these last few chapters. So many of the kids have grown up and are now starting their professions as well as a few families of their own. The loss of Louise was shocking, but realistic in the sense that with the size of Colin and Armand's family it was statistically probable someone would die young.
  25. raven1

    Chapter 6

    Aren't we all? Great chapter Geron! Now we know more about the history of the place. Martin Jemeson was the original owner of the land and first house. Interestingly, his ghost is still bound to the land. His descendants owned the land for over 100 years. These new facts lead to many new questions. Why is Martin still there? Is Akeeri still around? Is the leaf man Akeeri or Rimzi? I'm looking forward to the next vision provided by Castor.
×
×
  • Create New...