Jump to content

raven1

Author
  • Posts

    13,406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by raven1

  1. raven1

    Chapter 232

    GG's there for the family and not just Armand. Her heritage will give each of the next generation the hope and inspiration to succeed. I am glad to see Pierre is accomplishing his dreams.
  2. raven1

    Chapter 15

    I was hoping that Caleb and Asa would be able to help the other hybrids soon. I like that Corbin is going with them. I think he will be a big help in calming the pups. As for finding a shifter of his own, Tyler found his and was turned so there is a possibility for Corbin to do so too. The sex was hot! I couldn't believe all the classy dialogue in that part. Holy fucking Christ, on a goddamn Ritz cracker with Cheez Whiz! his cock leaked faster than the Titanic after smacking into the iceberg. His mind conjured up an old TV commercial for Tootsie Roll lollipops with the kid asking the owl, ‘How many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?’ After several chapters of relative calm (for @kbois), I am waiting for the hammer to drop when they get to Germany. Great stuff Mistress of Madness!
  3. or the nose might be doing some sniffing that is gay. I know mine does on occasion. 🤭
  4. raven1

    Chapter 11

    Ditto! It took me ages to forgive @kbois!
  5. I love Snickerdoodles! They are my favourite cookie after chocolate cookies.
  6. raven1

    Chapter 1

    @Backwoods Boy Thanks again. I love working with Craig. He is great to work with, and I am having a lot of fun doing this.
  7. I love smut! When do you think it will be published? I'm doing well, but I have been staying up late like you. I have been working with Man as an editor/beta on his newest book. He just started posting it. We've worked together since June on each chapter as he writes. However, being picky, I read the chapters at least 4 to 5 more times as a final look before Man publishes them. I do hope you are doing well.
  8. Hi Page! How are you? I've been catching up on the comments I missed since Thursday.
  9. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Since you mentioned little old me, Thanks @Backwoods Boy. I'm happy you are reading this story. Hope you are doing well and writing up a storm! I can't wait to read your next story.
  10. raven1

    Chapter 1

    I caught that Ivor! Up to your usual tricks. I always enjoy your punny sense of humour. There will be many opportunities for you here.
  11. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Hey @Cane23! It's great to see you here. I was hoping that you would show up.
  12. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Thank you, kind sir.
  13. raven1

    Chapter 1

    I agree 100 %. The boys are in desperate need. Stacy and Max are great, and their son Jason and his boyfriend Danny will also be there to help. This is not a spoiler; Mancunian would be after me in a flash. The family were first introduced in The Boot-Three Years On.
  14. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Shush! Not going to beat you, but watch out if you spill the beans. I will definitely make you regret it!
  15. raven1

    Chapter 1

    Hi @Jkeeletupelo! It is a lovely sequel in my opinion. It just might be larger than you suspect. 😉
  16. raven1

    Chapter 1

    I love the way Charlie stands up to a very scary Max. It says so much about his courage as well as his love for his younger brother. Max is confident in himself, cares for others and definitely knows how to lead. He also has a funny side. They are great characters to start this story.
  17. Full disclosure! As editor and beta, I am biased. However, I assure readers that this is a wonderful story of survival, love, and hope. It is filled with delightful characters, including many from prior Boot stories. I loved working with @Mancunian who has given life to these wonderful, funny and sometimes outrageous characters. The plot is a slight departure from prior stories because it focuses less on The Boot, and more on an exceptional family that grows and evolves as they face challenges together. This story has something for everyone. The setting and dialogue are authentic. Searching the net to see pictures of the places was so fun for me. There are also some great insights into the gay culture, history and architecture of Manchester, England. I honestly believe readers will love this story. Enjoy!
  18. Hi Everyone! I wish I could spend more time with you all. Man just posted on The Boot site that What Happened to the Baxter Boys will start posting on the 17th. I'm having a great time helping him get ready, but it is hard work for both of us, especially Man. I have a much greater appreciation of the work Gary does to get his stories published here. I do hope all of you are well and happy. I'll check in again tomorrow. Oh! I am concerned about Dugh. I sent a PM almost at the same time Gary sent his comment to Dugh. Has anyone heard how he is doing?
  19. Hi Nick! Don't worry! This old retired man (as Clo commented) has been working long hours also. I am having a blast working with Man getting his novel ready to be published on the 17th of this month. I haven't found time to read and comment as I usually do, my friend. I'll probably go through today's D/S Drama and then go to bed.
  20. raven1

    Chapter 231

    Colin takes great delight in surprising Armand with wishes fulfilled. I expected the worst for Colin and instead, Armand got the best surprise. Excellent chapter.
  21. raven1

    Chapter 230

    Pierre's story was a beautiful memory of his mother. Unfortunately, time moves so quickly now and Armand's and Colin's home is shared by their many children. It's a bit sad.
  22. Matty and Rusty's trip to see Rusty's mother was so well written. It was very emotionally moving. I did enjoy Matty's take on their conversation with Roy and agree that Roy needs to remain in the past. Rusty does leave open the idea of visiting others, like Gabe. That too made me feel good. Had fun as I read about how Jonathan is using Zoey as a guinea pig for food he will wield as his weapon against Connor. I also agreed with Matty's conclusion about Connor's ability to love. Connor does only have room enough in his heart for his own narcissistic self. I hope Laura is not a tease. I so hope she starts the next chapter describing what Rusty and Matty do after Matty puts on the upgraded Slicky suit!
  23. raven1

    Chapter 14

    Listen to the Krew, @kbois! Take care of yourself first. I hope you get well quickly, but don't rush anything. The readers and the wolves will still be here patiently waiting.
  24. Tom dancing in his tighty whities, set my young heart fluttering and my libido on fire. I was ready to ravish him before the song ended. Of course, that's ancient history now.
×
×
  • Create New...