The weekend was very good except for a short bout with indigestion. I found a great herbal medicine for it that works almost immediately. Licorice root capsule. It's considered one of the first medicines and dates back three to four thousand years. A much better medicine than modern medicines and with no side effects. I need to get my jabs soon before the flu season starts.
Hey Page! Doing great! Had the weekly drinking session with my friends, and woke up without a hangover. I also won 4 out of 5 pool games! Good to hear you survived watching the episode. It sounded a lot like one of their BL series. Had to laugh a the frog legs for Max's comment. I'd do the same if someone tried to make the move on my man. 😡
I often wonder when I see a story's first post if I will it will be good. Will I like it? I soon found out I no longer had these questions with MrsGnomie's stories. All I needed to see was her name and knew it would be a great story. Everything said in the prior reviews is correct! I would only add that not only are the characters and plot great, but so is her masterful skill of weaving secondary characters and subplots into the story, which will leave you wanting more stories. Yes, this is a must read story and like other stories by MrsG you will probably reread this several times.
I bought my first car in the early '70s, a 56 Chevy Bel Air Sedan. If I had kept it, it would sell on eBay for a hell of a lot more. Prices I saw there went up to $60,000 as asking prices! I paid $250.
Hope you are feeling better in the morning. If it gets worse, go get medical help. A cold like that can easily turn to pneumonia quickly the older you get. Play it safe. I hope the family is close to help you.
Sorry? Nope, not gonna believe that. As for your excuse, I know it's true from the big brother perspective. I can handle you both. It is one of the things that draws Drew close to you. The only surprise is that you are that way naturally. I thought it had rubbed off on you from all the hump...by association.
Good impression, Green Guy. Since you asked, you should add some body motions. I suggest you get closer to the ground by bending your knees like you are sitting, stomping your feet, and using your fists to hammer the air. Almost forgot. To get the face right, scrunch it up like a baby's face when it needs a change of diapers.