Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. @bignick @clochette @dughlas You have my permission to bully this bitch.
  2. Thanks Gorgeous! As for the fire, no homes were damaged, but it managed to destroy many power lines which led to like half the town going without electricity for twelve hours before the repairs began.
  3. As a gift, I'll give Max three years of my age, so now he can get his driver's license!
  4. @Page Scrawler I hope Max has a wonderful birthday!
  5. No, I just think bullying is wrong.
  6. @bignick @clochette @dughlas Stop bullying @spike382!
  7. Yes, I do. And I'm hereby abolishing World Frog Day, effective immediately.
  8. No they wouldn't because they are America's allies.
  9. Update: Yesterday, a wildfire broke out right next to town. The fire has been contained, and me and my family are safe.
  10. Don't make me get the UN to impose sanctions on the rogue state of Canada!
  11. I was 13 when I joined GA. And I'll turn 20 in two years. There's no age denial, I'm just using hexadecimal digits for my age.
  12. You were praising Soohyun not too long ago, you flip-flopping bitch.
  13. I'm just moving one year closer to 20, actually.
  14. Not my fault you can't count the weeks from March 18, 2025 to April 8, 2026.
  15. April 8, 2026 is literally 55 weeks away, bitch.
  16. My birthday is 55 weeks away!
  17. She's a great mom to ALL her kids.
×
×
  • Create New...