Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. [Redacted] isn't even a real word.
  2. 1984's Ministry of Truth lies, while my Ministry of Truth always tells the truth. I understand the distinction, so why can't you?
  3. Wrong! I was referring to the Ministry of Truth from 1984, not the my empire's Ministry of Truth.
  4. I'm choosing to ignore your point.
  5. He's the one defaming me!
  6. Stop presenting fake evidence as if it were real. What are you, the Ministry of Truth?
  7. Guillotining royals? Bad Guillotining commoners? Meh
  8. I said I quoted her exact words, which I did. Or all y'all denying she used the following words in her comment: Bitch Nah Spikey's Your I rest my case.
  9. Quoting Clo's exact words?
  10. Why are you replying to me, it was Clo who said it in the first place!
  11. Y'all live in denial, not me!
  12. Again, that's just a toilet roll.
  13. Stop bullying me! 😭
  14. This is an exaggeration!
  15. By the way, this wouldn't have become a force of habit, if y'all didn't call me a tyrant, dictator, etc all the time.
  16. Hey, what do you mean I'm a-- oh wait a minute, you're talking about someone else. Force of habit.
  17. It shouldn't be though, and I'm actually being serious for once. I just remembered that sometimes these actors play high school students, so... minors. That's 'cause Pagey washed his hands of the job after the last time we brought a complaint.
  18. Paul Atreides existed long before Timothee Chalamet, though.
  19. And Timothee Chalamet not literally unleashing a galactic-wide genocide refutes your refutation.
×
×
  • Create New...