Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. For knowing geography?
  2. Hey, that was classified! That is what imperial citizens learn in school.
  3. Geography lesson for Clo... This is North Texas: [image removed] So yeah, I agree that @spike382 is the darkest and bitterest of souls!
  4. I'm still mad at him for making fun of me last night.
  5. <nukes sea turtle hatchlings making their way to the ocean> #PageysFault
  6. I mean... I hired him to train my secret police in the subtle art of interrogation.
  7. So, I'm scarier than a BL villain?
  8. <nukes Nagasaki, Japan>
  9. Even if I were a bottom, Spikey could only last a single round.
  10. <nukes Isle Royale, Michigan>
  11. I didn't say the logic wasn't flimsy.
  12. Using fangirls logic: "coming out" doesn't exist in the BL universe, so you can't be publicly outed.
  13. Stop bullying me! 😭
  14. I'm not afraid, just clamping down on seditious activities.
×
×
  • Create New...