Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. @clochette @raven1 I hate you both.
  2. Stop bullying me! 😭
  3. My condolences to you and your family, @Headstall. We're all here for you.
  4. It's past midnight here in Texas, so Happy Birthday Gorgeous!
  5. Stop bullying me! 😭
  6. I'm right, you're wrong.
  7. Looks like your pointing down at your signatures... I agree, they are bullshit.
  8. At least I'm not past 30 like you...
  9. All you're doing is encouraging Clo.
  10. Wow, I can't believe you think tops are weird.
  11. Even your fantasy wouldn't work out, 'cause @spike382 and I would bicker about who'd be on top.
  12. You gaslighting bitch!
  13. You get grabby for my Earth and Ohm not even an hour ago!
  14. You're so proud of being a bully!
  15. Is this how you respond to one of your students being bullied? I'm calling your supervisor!
  16. @spike382's bullying me again! 😭
  17. Stop bullying me, Handsome!!! 😭
×
×
  • Create New...