Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. @clochette stop being delusional.
  2. Just like how I know which OF lines to quote at you that'll make you cry or smile.
  3. @clochette, your Nicky says I don't have hairy hobbit feet. That pushover? I'm scruffy right now, but I'll be shaving it this weekend before I get a haircut.
  4. Hey, Handsome! As long as I get to kiss you once in front of @spike382.
  5. Can I still kiss you?
  6. <nukes NYC> Now Max has to find a different college.
  7. I'm glad I'm not addicted to you.
  8. 2018. No, these negotiations only reconfirmed my prior claims, and it was only out of the goodness of my heart that I allowed you to have some of them to start up your herd. What can I say, I'm charitable.
  9. You didn't give me Earth, he was already mine to begin with!
  10. You used manipulative methods to steal Neo from me! I bet he'll leave Nick behind in the end. He's becoming more likeable, actually.
  11. Well, I'm not the one acting like Boston, that's for sure.
  12. I'm not doing that at all.
  13. Fine... I'll kiss you when we're in front of B, but toss you aside when we're alone.
  14. You may be bullying me, but I'd still rather kiss you than @spike382
  15. <nukes the Isle of Mann>
  16. STOP BULLYING ME! 😭😭😭
  17. They just know how to bend over for me.
  18. Here's your second opinion: The Texas Supreme Court unanimously agrees that I'm a top!
×
×
  • Create New...