Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,784
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Be on your best behavior! 😠
  2. I'll respond with #Topdidnothingwrong
  3. October 14, 2024 right?
  4. Now you tell us to get a room?
  5. I said Nicky wasn't qualified, nothing about you.
  6. Anyways, stop bullying me and @spike382! 😭
  7. He's not even qualified.
  8. I actually thought it was a pimple at first, before the swelling got big...
  9. It would be an honor to attend Kim Il Sung University!
  10. When I said the 13th, I meant the 13th of November. So no bullying me tomorrow!
  11. He's missing out on getting a Texan education.
  12. Texas A&M University is good enough for Max.
  13. If I did repress myself, I wouldn't constantly go after your herd, babe.
  14. <nukes Ann Arbor, Michigan>
  15. I don't repress anyone!
  16. Stop bullying me! 😭
  17. Obviously, you ain't a Top Tier like me.
  18. DPR IAN - Don't Go Insane
  19. You were wrong about Boston and Atom.
×
×
  • Create New...