Jump to content

Drew Espinosa

Author
  • Posts

    23,796
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Drew Espinosa

  1. Glad you admitted it!
  2. All she has is a doctored image.
  3. Fine... I'll compromise and say, "you're someone I should be addicted to."
  4. Wedding? You need to calm down with that overactive imagination of yours. I'm not addicted to you, either.
  5. I don't kiss people that I should love.
  6. You can't have memory loss for something that never happened.
  7. I'll deny that I admitted anything in like 10 minutes.
  8. Nah, I saw Marc in Bad Buddy too.
  9. A bit of context for everyone: GMM is a company that produces many of the series Spikey and I watch. Today, they announced what series people can expect for next year.
  10. Wrong, just read the PM! They'll be a side couple!
  11. @spike382 is bullying me first thing in the morning! 😭
  12. Gaya Sa Pelikula, it's a Filipino series starring Paolo Pangilinan and Ian Pangilinan.
  13. I rarely allow them into my room at night, 'cause they have the habit of getting into mischief when left unsupervised (like when I'm asleep). Like one time, Missy managed to get onto the top shelf in my closet, and while I wasn't looking!
  14. Hi Terry! Eh, I was freezing last night. A cold front swept through my area so the temperature dipped and because I hadn't pulled out my winter comforter yet, I had an uncomfortable sleep.
  15. Haven't done this in a while... Stop bullying me! 😭
×
×
  • Create New...