Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Hi everyone I need some sleep…
  2. Good evening everyone Time for bed
  3. https://youtu.be/si3dBlNdifE
  4. Same here. A very odd day all up - sunshine, rain, wind, heavy rain, sunshine, cool. All mixed together like we are Melbourne
  5. Ummmm… your bombs don’t seem to work. I just looked at the forecast and the cool weather is now only 3 days long with sunshine and happiness starting Wednesday 25C and heating up for my sisters birthday weekend
  6. Hello young Albert How is life in your part of the world?
  7. Hi Chris Am I right? Are you still keeping Summer hostage?
  8. Hi Gary I was going to say that Summer is on its way here but the forecast for this week suggests it might still be with Clo or Chris… ‘Showers for the next 4 days
  9. Collingwood is the AFL team every one loves to hate…
  10. Good evening everyone Enjoy your day, I’m off to bed
  11. Hello young Albert A very nice day today and it’s going to be 35C tomorrow. How about you?
  12. Traveling will do that to you. Get some rest and you should feel better 🤞
  13. Mmmmm… sliced strawberries and Nutella is a very decadent dessert
  14. Mmmmmm… chocolate cake… yum Oh wait, I was going to write something about Gary doing another project but congrats went out the window when I saw the chocolate cake. Belated, distracted congrats Gary
  15. He digs the hole deeper and deeper…
  16. OMG my family obviously does not take Christmas seriously… I have just seen an “ornament package” for $2600. That’s ornaments for a single tree 8ft high I think I would rather spend that kind of money on my family (and Clo’s replacement oven)
  17. We had beautiful weather today High 20s low 30s for the whole week
  18. Good night everyone Enjoy your day
  19. Good morning everyone Gary’s grand adventures make me feel slightly guilty as I am adding to my list of things to do rather than working through them
  20. Hi there Gary I hope you are putting your feet up after all that cleaning
  21. I’m exhausted just reading about it
×
×
  • Create New...