Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Good night everyone Should have gone to bed earlier but got lost in a Christmas gift rabbit hole
  2. Are you feeling intimidated by the Fathenfarm guy?
  3. Good evening everyone I’m off to bed - enjoy your day
  4. Thank you Clo Our dams are still pretty dry especially considering we are moving into Summer. One of the major dams is at 50% and the other is down to 8%. It’s a bit scary
  5. Awesome phrase, pure genius
  6. I have just finished reading an article on the Booker prize shortlist and it did remind me of a certain conversation on here The commentators were a little more literary but only just
  7. The scoring is fairly subjective… and some people have bad taste
  8. Good morning everyone How is it November already? I need to do some serious thinking for my sister’s birthday at the end of the month.
  9. It looks like the little mouse is on holiday… it’s good to see that the other gifs are standing in for him
  10. Her recent boyfriend is a Furby
  11. One of our TV vets said that cats get separation anxiety so maybe he was missing you so bad he had to act out
  12. For the right Wallaby, I would make one Rugby players are cute
  13. A cute Wallaby is hard to resist
  14. I can resist anything except temptation…
×
×
  • Create New...