Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,559
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. Goodnight everyone Enjoy your day
  2. Dial M for Milk - the lesser known Agatha Christie novel The M is for Master’s Dairy, it used to be one of two local dairies in Western Australia. Both are now owned by megacorporations but still sell the local specialty flavours.
  3. What about spearmint milk? That comes from green cows?
  4. The stomach is a better place to hide chocolate
  5. Goodnight everyone It looks like Clo (well Gary and Dugh) are giving me back some warmth 27C tomorrow and 26C on Tuesday - gets cooler after that but I’m happy for two warm sunny days Enjoy your day
  6. It was Saturday night but Sunday morning now
  7. Good evening to everyone else
  8. Hello Page Christmas books are the best
  9. And yes, I know that Iceland is a bit of a distance from Australia but who doesn’t love books at Christmas
  10. Jolabokaflod is coming I was doing a bit of domestic work today (so boring) and I came across my Jolabokaflod box - it’s getting to be that time of year again. My favourite choice for Secret Santa is pre loved or remainder books
  11. And a five day journey on the rail replacement bus service…
  12. Good night everyone Enjoy your day
  13. Hello young Albert Dinner looks good again
  14. It’s good to see you jumping with joy - the morning version looked a bit frazzled
  15. Hi there Gary Have you stopped smiling about the Jay’s win? I can imagine the big grin still there
  16. Albert and Page cooking up delicious meals… mmmmmmm so good
×
×
  • Create New...