Jump to content

Bucket1

Members
  • Posts

    12,555
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bucket1

  1. They are on loan and are very well trained
  2. Hey, who are you calling lazy? I have already submitted my first assessment piece, done my homework for this weeks class and bought lemons to draw on the weekend - I am a hard working student!
  3. It’s a good thing Clo wasn’t in my drawing class this morning, the still life included a funnel and one of the drawings sort of looked ummm… a bit male
  4. 4am in Brisvegas Coffee would be the strongest trouble you could get into
  5. Yep I know that feeling… sometimes you just have to put on your big boy pants and get to it Says the guy that did not complete all the tasks I had for last weekend
  6. From the Australian Museum (actually the New South Wales Museum but they think they are Australia ) https://australian.museum/learn/animals/mammals/drop-bear/
  7. Welcome Chris watch out for drop bears…
  8. Ummmm… I detect a slight pinch of sarcasm
  9. Ummmmm… What he said but maybe more politely
  10. It’s time for bed as it’s a school night
  11. Hello young Albert Your car insurance - ouch - not good for the wallet but I am glad to see the Texan Shakespeare Company has been keeping you entertained
  12. Don’t forget to wiggle your toes and drink plenty of fluids
  13. Definitely don’t want to see that on your bedroom ceiling or behind your refrigerator
  14. It is a bit ugly and threatening - Marie Condo would throw it away - a huge sculpture that does not spark joy
  15. We looked at murder spiders in our art history class Yep, seriously looked at two huge murder spiders and discussed how they made us feel…
  16. We made a couple of pots in ceramics, loads of charcoal drawings (very messy), made some wire sculptures and had fun making mono prints from cloth. And it was the introduction week so there was a lot of discussion about what we will be doing for the rest of the year. Apparently I am going to learn spot welding and animation and definitely going to be a busy boy until Christmas. I do have some drawing homework (more messy charcoal )
×
×
  • Create New...