Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,298
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 25

    There goes the beautiful female vampire trope.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 24

    No wonder Aaron was conflicted about turning him. The change was brutal.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 23

    As we've seen, draining isn't what Aaron does.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Great chapter.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    The heart wants what it wants. Trying to avoid it is agony.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Nathaniel pulled a neat trick on Antonio. Now he needs to live.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Quite a large toll Aaron has taken on Antonio's clan. A public service as I see it. I see more revenge ahead.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. There are many on Trillion's side.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    I hope there's a Plan B.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I have a friend named Cecil. I think I'm the only one who calls him that
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    This won't be easy.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 15

    Yes, he has.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    I wonder how many followers Antonio brought with him
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Nothing like a vampire super villain with a revenge complex.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    This was a worse secret than I imagined. The only solution is to kill the monster.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    Aaron has ruined it by trying to be noble.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Dead silence and ghosting is the worst pain you can inflict
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    I'm not sure Aaron can give him up
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    How will Nathaniel react when he learns the truth?
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Destroy the furniture hotness.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    The fire is burning hot between these two. @Painawakened Is 18 some vampire rule?
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    They both have been hit by the lightening bolt bad.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Desire is a relentless master.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Calling in his paint crew. How subtle. Not.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    What gives demonic lawyers pounding headaches? Lavender, sage, and vanilla?
×
×
  • Create New...