Much like the Lord of the Rings we are seeing the beginnings of a fellowship. This is a trial they cannot face in ones or twos.
Sev is the untrustworthy one.
Sam is unsure and reluctant despite having been in two successful engagements. There is a fair amount of risk.
What concerns me is why someone has made such a drug. An army fueled by this drug would be formidable.
Caelo is still studying Sev. I'm unsure how much Sev shares is truth or lie.
The fae are being pushed a little harder than Arcum. They see Ember and Trillion as saviors promised in legends I hope they're right.
Lloyd has a siege engine, not a lance.
Darien and Guy have made critical amends. It doesn't do to have an enemy at your side.
I'm not sure Ishan is so lonely he'll help his new magic mind buddy.
Thank you Caelo for so effectively whacking
Sev's cock block. Trillion has seen it now for what it is and won't let it get in the way.
Sev's father isn't dead. You don't show the fear he had to the memory of a dead man. Caelo has him down cold.