Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I have a friend named Cecil. I think I'm the only one who calls him that
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    This won't be easy.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 15

    Yes, he has.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    I wonder how many followers Antonio brought with him
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 13

    Nothing like a vampire super villain with a revenge complex.
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 12

    This was a worse secret than I imagined. The only solution is to kill the monster.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    Aaron has ruined it by trying to be noble.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Dead silence and ghosting is the worst pain you can inflict
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    I'm not sure Aaron can give him up
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    How will Nathaniel react when he learns the truth?
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Destroy the furniture hotness.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    The fire is burning hot between these two. @Painawakened Is 18 some vampire rule?
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    They both have been hit by the lightening bolt bad.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Desire is a relentless master.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Calling in his paint crew. How subtle. Not.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    What gives demonic lawyers pounding headaches? Lavender, sage, and vanilla?
  17. It's far too early in the morning to even think about strength.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I see a humongous loophole or series of them. Charlie was a minor, making his parents liable. Demonic immunity. Contributory negligence. Succubus lures impaired minor into unprotected sex.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    Aaron has been jaded until Nathaniel wakes an ember within him.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    These two have found something intriguing in each other.
  21. drpaladin

    Prologue

    I'd started on the new one and still page hungry.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 14

    We just thought things were bad.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    The stage is set and the Rossi are tied to the Medici
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    I'd load up and leave
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    You never, ever take the feral cat home
×
×
  • Create New...