Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. I meant the phrase on m ugs, caps, t-shirts
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Graeme is still seriously keeping his promise to keep Sam safe. He can't be by Sam's side in this investigation, so he gifts him a chain mail shirt at considerable cost. This should shield him from an unexpected strike
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 15

  5. I can't believe no one has made 'Resolve to Resolve' merch
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    It presents an interesting paradigm
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Pip is striving under Great Expectations
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    No good, naturally
  9. Most problems can be overcome if one has the resolve to do so
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    And fireproof, demon teeth proof shirts
  11. drpaladin

    Chapter 15

    Varilik just can't leave well enough alone. He sends his most precious resource into enemy territory. Reckless.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    I was thinking in terms of Ben. Riley is right there seeing behind the careful construct of Ben.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Florence’s future would not belong to men who sniffed for sin, but to those who dared the fire.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    Ben is the director who's exposed the backside of the set and it can't be unseen.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 2

    OMG! The Horror. This was sooo funny!
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 1

    I'm guessing this is the Austin from Angel Awakened.
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 25

    There goes the beautiful female vampire trope.
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 24

    No wonder Aaron was conflicted about turning him. The change was brutal.
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 23

    As we've seen, draining isn't what Aaron does.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 22

    Great chapter.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 21

    The heart wants what it wants. Trying to avoid it is agony.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Nathaniel pulled a neat trick on Antonio. Now he needs to live.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 18

    Quite a large toll Aaron has taken on Antonio's clan. A public service as I see it. I see more revenge ahead.
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. There are many on Trillion's side.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 17

    I hope there's a Plan B.
×
×
  • Create New...