Jump to content

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,277
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    As in soles.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Gen-U-Wine counterfeit souls (Heavenly approved for demonic extortion)
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    Is there a discount soul mart handy?
  4. Storm surge is the biggest danger of hurricanes.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    As I recall, this was Peter O'Toole
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Piety has as many faces as a cherubim and is as honest to the eye. Deep religion oft hides deeper hypocrisy
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    This reminds me of someone describing their morning routine. I get up, throw up and brush my teeth. You throw up every morning? Doesn't everyone?
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    How quickly Lauretta has discerned her position.
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 11

    The silence of the bells covers them like a shroud. I find it a wonder no one seized bells to ring in defiance.
  10. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Well, he didn't pee himself or vomit, which is a passing grade.
  11. George's task is much more complex than it first seemed
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 20

    It's dumb de dumb dumb not to have individual supplies. I would have attacked the northern flank since the enemy was split in fours.
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    So.
  14. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    It's Colonel Mustard.
  15. drpaladin

    Chapter 5

    Austin is more useful than Aaron thought he would be. It seems he learned some skills in the past twenty years. Now he's about to meet Xavier's human side. Prepare for the lightning bolt.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    Reread Chapter Two
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 9

    Duncan picked Sam well. He looks harmless and without guile. Finding the ash was disturbingly easy. The dealers either pay to use the bar or the keep is in on it. Free first drug dose means it's addictive. Another worry
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 19

    Petre was ingenious with using spoors to track Fenn's shadows. I'm glad they decided to give Fenn a chance.
  19. Reality bends beyond the Veil
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    I did find it funny the pious Gianluca stating he's unable to believe in what he can't see.
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    I'm looking at my Gucci's and they aren't pointy.
  22. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Document disposal - Baby Division
  23. The first steps in the morning are difficult to traverse
  24. drpaladin

    Chapter 10

    The abject fear of the Pope seems so quaint to the modern eye. We aren't far from the English Reformation and the widening ebb of Papal power. The wedding was acutely funereal and sacrificial. There was no joy in the political arrangement.
  25. drpaladin

    Chapter 6

    Part of building Riley 2,9
×
×
  • Create New...