Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

drpaladin

Site Moderator
  • Posts

    26,286
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drpaladin

  1. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Yes, and the Pazzi name was expunged from records and signs. Anyone named Pazzi had to change their name.
  2. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Lorenzo's vengeance was biblical.
  3. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Now begins Pazzi hunting.
  4. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    As it really happened.
  5. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Jag's look natural on fire
  6. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Clovis.
  7. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Demonic foster care.
  8. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Flustered
  9. drpaladin

    Chapter 4

    Mr. Binkie proclaims, * SQUEAK *
  10. But grounded for life takes a whole new meaning when you grab a live electrical wire.
  11. You know you've really screwed up when you get grounded for life.
  12. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    Great writing here @andy cannon
  13. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    The Pazzi hanging is the one described in Hannibal by Dr. Fell/Hannibal.
  14. You mean new chapter posted? I'm getting those.
  15. I am using Android Chrome, settings correct and unchanged. No notifications on new story comments. Just started today.
  16. drpaladin

    Chapter 7

    The sheer hubris of murder before the altar on Easter, like a holy sacrifice
  17. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Anyone else not getting notifications on new comments?
  18. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    I really see no downside to killing Katya and freeing Ain
  19. drpaladin

    Chapter 16

    Finally, Neven has seen the truth.
  20. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    And he gave Rick a forever wank fantasy
  21. drpaladin

    Chapter 3

    Bam! Ben claims the abandoned pet. HE wouldn't have left him. LOL
  22. I love Evelyn Waugh's books. When I think of Flyte, I see Anthony Andrews. He and Jeremy Irons were 33 when they played the parts as naive schoolboys.
  23. drpaladin

    Chapter 8

    A wall around the town would be a hefty expense and only justified by significant outside threats.
  24. The school is weird. Roses carved into the sink and similarly scented soap are peculiar embellishments in an all boys school, then add in homoerotic statues. Ali is quirky. Did he come on his own or was he sent?
×
×
  • Create New...