Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,585
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Not endorsing the MorganPagey BL Drew and I were creating.
  2. Don’t be making false accusations I just barely responded to my dear Lung. Feel better, @dughlas
  3. I’m sure Pagey has been wrong before.
  4. Even for a misquote this is just dumb.
  5. That's a free-use emoticon for all of our use. It's not my fault Drew incorrectly uses it. Unlike me.
  6. I wouldn't even say 90% of the time, she's usually not perving out because of stuff I post anyway. Because I'm pure as the driven snow... 👀
  7. Your face doesn't have any honor.
  8. I don't always do that.
  9. I'm just cheering my little sis on.
  10. Settle down, you need to find your froggy.
  11. Congratulations, sis. You’re kicking ass. Keep practicing your oral skills… 👀
  12. He really does, and what really drives me crazy is he knows it’s a bullshit accusation. Also, heya.
  13. I accept that those words were a challenge and I shall fight you to defend his honor, you bitch.
  14. You were misquoting me.
×
×
  • Create New...