Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,594
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I didn't finish The Trainee...
  2. You hated Theory of Love, therefore you are an antifan, ForceLuvr6969.
  3. Yes really. If you're going to claim I'm an antifan, with zero evidence, you can just stow it.
  4. I never said you did, that wasn’t my point… in fact, that begs the question, I’ve never criticized GMM for anything. In what way am I an “antifan”?
  5. It does seem like it belongs to a psycho fan who’ll attack GMM cause Ohm & Leng’s partnership was about to become more successful than Ohm was with Nanon,
  6. “Drew Espinosa” doesn’t. But “ForceLuvr6969”, Location: “Rydn the TX panhandle” does.
  7. You need to stop projecting.
  8. You're getting me mixed up with a demented Chinese fangirl, little bro.
  9. You’re aiming too high, Pagey.
  10. So give him to me then.
  11. Well you never provide rebuttals, just vague contradictions.
  12. Not really, I even restated my criticisms, that were still valid.
  13. He’s 3 decades old, just putting that out there… for some reason. 👀
  14. You just recovered, sweetie. Exactly.
  15. Yeah, I'm sure they'll get right on that.
×
×
  • Create New...