Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,572
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. So you only became a “real adult” in April? 👀
  2. Your face is never the answer.
  3. Wow, that’s not the response I was expecting. I was thinking it would be more like… … Nong Drew:
  4. He didn't really love democracy.
  5. At least you’re admitting you’re a crazy like the rest of us.
  6. No it’s all you crazies and your false accusations.
  7. I see a… Shut up! … … Yes. 👀
  8. In your dreams, bitch.
  9. Is that what you call clarifying your Drewth?
  10. I made a critique about 1 of their series currently dropping, and made a very nice complement about another.
  11. I was bored without him, there was no pining.
  12. Dugh meant to say hi… 👀
×
×
  • Create New...