Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,560
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. You're getting me mixed up with a demented Chinese fangirl, little bro.
  2. You’re aiming too high, Pagey.
  3. So give him to me then.
  4. Well you never provide rebuttals, just vague contradictions.
  5. Not really, I even restated my criticisms, that were still valid.
  6. He’s 3 decades old, just putting that out there… for some reason. 👀
  7. You just recovered, sweetie. Exactly.
  8. Yeah, I'm sure they'll get right on that.
  9. No, I prefer to clean shaven.
  10. I was staying with my Grandma over holiday break when I was like 13-whenever that movie was in theaters, and asked her to take me to see it just because he was in it... Can't believe it took me another half decade to finally admit to myself I was attracted to guys.
  11. Totally, I had a massive crush on him when I was in Jr High & High School.
  12. Dugh still has a migraine, I’m pretty sure he’s more concerned with feeling better than our silly dispute.
  13. It was a golden opportunity, so you were so, so wrong.
×
×
  • Create New...