Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,565
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Indeed, we're all goofballs, especially you.
  2. That sounds about right.
  3. No, I don't need to give him more fuel for his false accusations.
  4. Burning me out in a fire? Yeah… that’s totally rational… 👀
  5. That’s a bit dramatic Bertie.
  6. Nope, his attendance has been spotty lately, so I’m taking care of his duties, like a good Phi.
  7. Let me fill in for my Nong… … *ahem* Speak American.
  8. Nope, you're a goofball. Nice try, Lung.
  9. Hey! Get over here and join the group hug!
  10. You’re one of us after all.
  11. Settle down pervo… 👀
  12. Greetings to the land Down Under, and all you other fellow goofballs all over the globe. (this includes you, @dughlas )
  13. Stop being in denial about being in denial.
  14. Why are you always trying to tie people up? It’s almost like you have a… fixation.
  15. Dugh, I’ve got a catchphrase and I’m not afraid to use it!
×
×
  • Create New...