Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,599
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Dugh meant to say hi… 👀
  2. It’s his pattern sadly.
  3. That’s all I get? A smug face?
  4. Figures that’s how you say hi, Mr. MIA.
  5. Hmmm… This is kinda true.
  6. Indeed, we're all goofballs, especially you.
  7. That sounds about right.
  8. No, I don't need to give him more fuel for his false accusations.
  9. Burning me out in a fire? Yeah… that’s totally rational… 👀
  10. That’s a bit dramatic Bertie.
  11. Nope, his attendance has been spotty lately, so I’m taking care of his duties, like a good Phi.
  12. Let me fill in for my Nong… … *ahem* Speak American.
  13. Nope, you're a goofball. Nice try, Lung.
  14. Hey! Get over here and join the group hug!
×
×
  • Create New...