Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,594
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. I don't always do that.
  2. I'm just cheering my little sis on.
  3. Settle down, you need to find your froggy.
  4. Congratulations, sis. You’re kicking ass. Keep practicing your oral skills… 👀
  5. He really does, and what really drives me crazy is he knows it’s a bullshit accusation. Also, heya.
  6. I accept that those words were a challenge and I shall fight you to defend his honor, you bitch.
  7. You were misquoting me.
  8. Neither are you, crazy bitch. How dare you besmirch Krist's beautiful face.
  9. I just did, you need to go wash your mouth out with soap.
  10. Your face is in denial.
  11. You call us "terrorists", we call ourselves heroes.
  12. @Headstall was Ryan working “overtime”?
  13. You're being optimistic, Bertie.
  14. I can’t help it if random strangers want to pinch my poor (beautiful) butt. 🥲
  15. Why do you gotta make it pervy again?
  16. I’m some of the others!
  17. No crack burgers? 👀
  18. I'm not the biggest tea drinker, usually only in the colder months. I actually prefer spearmint tea, it really soothes a sore throat, etc. I sometimes drink camomile, and occasionally lemon, but not mixed with any thing that I can recall, outside of honey.
×
×
  • Create New...