Jump to content

spike382

Members
  • Posts

    14,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spike382

  1. Hey future bro, how goes it in the legendary OZ.
  2. And Du- no I can’t do it, Dugh is nice.
  3. @bignick will be devastated.
  4. I'm sure Benz is mine
  5. No that's why I said "I'm not sure".
  6. I’m not sure the pope is “supposed” to watch BLs…
  7. Let me reiterate: I think BLs should be entertaining. My Stubborn did not entertain me.
  8. And thus spoke French by proxy.
  9. One hundred percent disappointing, and a massive waste of time? I think BLs should be entertaining, personally.
  10. It’s quite a momentous day, He spoke French by proxy.
  11. That’s pretty bold. Even worse than the body bag kidnappers?
  12. You agree that you have a peyote problem? Great.
  13. You should stop taking peyote.
  14. I mean, you declared yourself Pope. Don’t those priests go to the Vatican and like vote on it? The smoke comes out from the special Vatican chimney when they decide.
  15. Uhhh, aren’t you a heretic according to the Catholics?
  16. I’m not Catholic, but I’m pretty sure that’s not how it works.
  17. I provided correct context to your purposely misleading statement.
×
×
  • Create New...