Jump to content

Parker Owens

Signature Author
  • Posts

    19,079
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Parker Owens

  1. I'm really glad you liked A to Z. Andy and Zander will certainly haunt my mind for a long while to come. Thanks so much for your reading the story, and for your very kind comments. For now, we must rest as Andy and Zander rested the day after - happily and contentedly.
  2. I am so glad you liked the story, so glad you felt it worth the time to read. And believe me, I looked forward to each posting, too. Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement, and most especially for reading A to Z.
  3. Thank you for your many very kind and encouraging reviews. The epilogue was a coda, a sigh of contentment, perhaps. And maybe a hint of adventures untold. The farm is just the place for the boys to be home for good. And yes, the pond must be one of their special places...thank you for picking up on that. And from my heart to yours, many, many thanks for reading A to Z.
  4. Parker Owens

    Chapter 1

    I am sorry you live with the fear Daniel and Ibi experienced. I hope you feel that this story was written with such a situation in mind. Perhaps their love can blossom and grow, as yours may, too, one day, Thank you for your kind words and for reading this story.
  5. Parker Owens

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for reading this story. The tragedies described are real, and they happen often enough that they fails to make much in the way of news. But the good part is that although many of our brothers come to love and be with one another here, they don't make the news, either. It's becoming, um...normal.
  6. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy, David2! Let's hope you weren't spotted! Let's hope the nasty pastor doesn't hand you a surprise of his own. Let's hope Alex doesn't find a way to break Twoey's, Deena's and maybe Randy's hearts, too. What deep end are you sinking into, David? Not sure the gang can talk any sense to you any more...it's getting scary.
  7. We got a nice set of snapshots into Happily After - but as Zander said, 'ever' hasn't happened yet. But I am content to see Andy and Zander together, loving, beloved, and happy. You have offered many thoughtful comments, and many words of support: thank you, from the bottom of my heart. And thank you for taking the time to read A to Z from beginning to end.
  8. Thank you. I'm very happy you liked what you read.
  9. Thank you for your really kind comment. I am glad you liked what you read in A to Z. Many, many thanks.
  10. If you end A to Z feeling more hopeful, happier and fulfilled, then I am very happy, too. Thank you for reading Andy's story all the way through to its end, despite its very dark beginning. It is readers like yourself who are such great blessings.
  11. I am very happy you enjoyed this story - and your encouraging comments (and wickedly accurate plot predictions) will be sorely missed. Thanks so much for reading A's story all the way through to Z.
  12. It is wonderful to know you liked this story. It was good of you to read it through to the end after its rough beginning. It was a satisfying epilogue, I hope. Thanks again for reading!
  13. ((HUGS)) right back Thank you, Tim! And thank you for your encouragement, support and honesty. I am glad you love A and Z as I do.
  14. Thank you for your very kind words. It was time for the story to end; A and Z have quieter, happier lives to lead for a while. I am really happy you enjoyed the story so much; this is why any of us write here. Again, thanks for reading!
  15. Andy had to have the last word. And now some years later, I suspect the poor Anderson clan won't know what hit them. I am so glad you stayed with the story and found your way to the end. And your suggestion for a new title...there's an idea...
  16. Thank you. I am so very glad you found the epilogue satisfying. And what you said about re-reading A to Z is about the nicest thing you can say to an author, I think. Thanks again.
  17. Parker Owens

    Growin' Up

    Oh, no! I'm floored...the end of a whole season, and there's been a helicopter crash...the waiting is going to kill me. A chilling end to a great chapter. CJ is an awesome big brother - every kid should be so lucky. Great to see CJ growing and maturing through the snapshots you have taken so skilfully. But about that cliffy....augh.
  18. Happily Ever After. Well, 'ever after' hasn't happened quite yet. It has been seven years since your last entry in that journal. We were given beautiful matching bound books as wedding gifts, and you've been writing in a series of those ever since. Mine have become sketchbooks. After seven years, we're still together and still very much in love. But 'ever' isn't here yet. We have a lot of life together left to live. As for happily? Yeah. Happy. Definitely happy. We've met plenty of people w
  19. Parker Owens

    Chapter 1

    You boiled it down perfectly. Love indeed wins. I am glad you followed scarred and frightened Daniel and his beloved Ibi across the ocean to the Cataract City Niagara Falls. Who would have thought the casino would be the safe haven? I am so very happy that you liked this story. Thanks for reading it, and for your encouraging words...and for your hugs, of course!
  20. Parker Owens

    Chapter 1

    I am glad you found this to be a good read. Of all the places to find refuge, a gambling casino hardly seems to be the one a person would choose. Daniel took a gamble, though, and chose Ibi over everything else, including safety. I feel so badly that there are so many who are trapped in violent and intolerant societies. It was wonderful that there were those willing to stand up and support Daniel and Ibi. I'd like to think I would do the same. Thank you so much for reading this story, and for your kind remarks.
  21. Parker Owens

    Chapter 66 Us

    No, tomorrow will be the last chapter. This one was the penultimate. Thank you for reading!
  22. Thank you to the whole Anthology team that put this together. It's wonderful to see everything that was contributed. Hooray for wonderful reading!
  23. Parker Owens

    Chapter 1

    Thanks! It means a lot.
  24. I love "I told you so" stories! This is a great one. Swarming bees can be awfully scary. I hope the two honeys stay sweet on each other...
  25. Parker Owens

    Late January

    So Toph is really growing! This is great to see. But how did Teddy really know about Steve? The parents' conversation? I wonder if Steve was more than he appeared...oh well. Niles wants Toph, but perhaps it's wise to keep him at arms' length just now. Good for Toph for writing his first story. More will come from practice, no doubt. Has he got dragon blood in him, too?
×
×
  • Create New...