Jump to content
Bot Attack Again ×

Mikiesboy

Signature Author
  • Posts

    29,519
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mikiesboy

  1. Yes, it would be nice. I'm glad you were able to ... i think it's important. xo
  2. i understand Sir ... it's insane. It's beyond me why we'd allow pot and stuff. It is nuts what it does to your brain. I dont get what the govt doesnt get here.
  3. really? oh man. drugs like marijuana or mushrooms or crack, or anything are not good for us. i used em all, never got offered mushrooms.. they do not help.. people who use anything long term get fucked up .. i knew addicts of all sorts.. none of them were functioning on a high level. Why people think any of this crap is okay i dont know.
  4. the scary thing.. were the poor souls who were served them at a BBQ .. sad.
  5. me too.. after reading it it seems like a horrible way to die.. usually only saved with a liver transplant.. good grief.
  6. Here is an article for wild mushroom pickers. Frankly, i'll be asking anyone who serves me mushrooms where they came from now on ... https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2019/02/deadly-mushroom-arrives-canada/581602/?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
  7. yeah i am, because i thought ... we'll just post some memorable moments... no no we fecking wont.. so yeah i am stupid or fecking naive.
  8. i am stupid. i knew i should not have gotten involved seriously need to think about whether i want to stay in this place anymore... god i hate people.
  9. This is hard because every one of them is important to me but to choose for prose, this one I don't think I will ever forget: It is from, deville, because while I’d done tons of research for the story, never once had I thought that someone who read it, would have actually gone through what happened to Don in Changes. It was very humbling. A really strong start! God do I know how it feels, watching the track paramedics work whilst you standby like an idiot, helpless, terrified, furious, sitting in that waiting room when they bring a bag of leathers, they had to cut off his body! Then the recovery. For poetry, it will have to be this one from AC Benus: It's so nearly impossible to teach what lies at the motivation to want to write a poem, or put another way, write one that is disciplined to speak about the self in a way meant to touch others. Many write in forms as if the forms are the thing motivating the work. Others speak extemporaneously, ad nausaum, about themselves with no thought of others relating to it. And so, let it be. But your poems here do have that soul driving them towards a meaningful existence. If you are uncomfortable with the forms of Japanese poetics, you are not when it comes to the heart of why they exist. So, if you need to be thinking of them as 'brutish,' then please keep working at it and producing poems at this level. I love them.
  10. time for painkillers and bed .. night all
  11. I buy it in a plastic jug from walmart for $12 ... it's a dark one.. nice in the pumpkin cake Michael likes.
  12. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposal_for_the_Province_of_Toronto
  13. Okay.. i am getting notifications for stuff that posted hours ago now.. good grief.
  14. Yeah i've had problems today.. and the views stopped working as well.
  15. it still is part of Canada, Sir... lol If You like i can send you some Ontario Maple Syrup, Ontario doesn't want to leave Canada. Mind you, Toronto has talked about leaving ... hmmm ...
  16. Mikiesboy

    Three is Perfect

    i agree. Perhaps we should put as much effort into authorizing people to have kids as we do into allowing them to foster. i did actually speak with a social worker who said from time to time there are sort of 'rush' foster parents authorized. There is lots more to come... thanks for your great comments, my friend.
  17. oh wow... that's wonderful Sir! Thanks for sharing that. How cool!
  18. Mikiesboy

    Three is Perfect

    Thank you, Sir. I had been a bit worried about these last two, that maybe enough didn't happen. Thanks for your opinion and support. xoxo
  19. Mikiesboy

    Two's Company

    I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter! I worry about writing this type of thing, but i think they are important to develop the characters and show who they are exactly. Thanks for your comments and support. Much appreciated.
  20. Mikiesboy

    Three is Perfect

    Thank you, Jeffrey. I appreciate you spending part of your day here with the boys. I'm very grateful for your support and comments. Have a great day! xo
  21. Mikiesboy

    Three is Perfect

    Communication is hard, Sir. I believe it can be done, if both people want it. I said in an earlier reply... trying to imagine how Max would react was a challenge. Thanks for reading this, Sir. i appreciate it very much.
  22. Mikiesboy

    Three is Perfect

    I'm glad these warmed you up! More about Max next week... Thanks for reading and following this story! xoxo
×
×
  • Create New...