Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,097
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. Plotting an invasion of Oklahoma, no doubt.
  2. Tried making a recipe for Nutella-Banana bread. The results were dreadfully underbaked and mostly inedible, except for a few parts on the outside. IDK if the batter was too cold, or if there was too much Nutella, or maybe the recipe needs improvement.
  3. Yup, the weather is good. Morgan and I are doing well, but I think your math is off. Max left on the 12th, so it's been 9 days since he's been gone. The 26th will be the final day. Otherwise, I'm working on some writing on my laptop.
  4. What did I ever do to you? Thank you, Drew! They're being mean!
  5. In his college days, he lived in a rented apartment. Heating was expensive, and the apartment was just big enough for a single bed, so he slept together with his roommate.
  6. Clo! Naughty Tinkerbell!
  7. Max doesn't like Spongebob, either. He says that Spongebob is "stupid" funny, and wrinkles his nose whenever someone mentions the show. My kiddo is an old soul.
  8. I said I'm sane; you called me a liar. But I am very much sound of mind, and so, I'm honest like Abe Lincoln.
  9. Compared to you, I'm Honest Abe.
  10. I'm perfectly sane, thank you very much.
  11. Maybe you could share him?
  12. Happy Father's Day, Gary.
  13. Max is loving every minute of his SI training, and I'm happy for him, but I also miss him terribly. Only one week to go before my boy comes home. I wrote a few paragraphs for a story I'm working on, and Morgan and I made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Things are going well.
  14. Sounds like fun. What was on the menu?
  15. Take care of yourself, Comsie. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
  16. @Comicality @MrM D'aaaww! What a cutie!
  17. Good night, buddy. Sweet dreams!
  18. Don't get Drew started on the benefits of the Metric system versus US Imperial--or rather, Texas Imperial--measurements.
×
×
  • Create New...