Jump to content

Page Scrawler

Author
  • Posts

    12,096
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Page Scrawler

  1. Hey, Clo. We're having "Croque Monsieur" mac and cheese for dinner tonight.
  2. @Comicality @MrM I love these kids and their passion for music. Oh, and don't forget to check out the video of Benicio up above!
  3. It's actually fuelled by an underground pocket of oil, or maybe methane. I can't remember which.
  4. GEEZ!! This new song is only a day old, and it already has close to 35,000 hits!
  5. Oh, nothing, really. Speaking of otters, I've seen some in the wild on occasion, usually near a lake or a river. It's one of the perks of living in Michigan.
  6. @Comicality @MrM Hehehe, Benicio is so pretty!
  7. @Drew Espinosa Hey, Cutie Pi! Anything interesting happening in Texas?
  8. Hey, Bumble B. Are there any delectable teas brewing?
  9. A cutie with an ego the size of Texas and a penchant for raising Hell.
  10. You should change your member title to "Stinkerbell".
  11. Of course not. You always look lovely. I really shouldn't make jokes; I'm only 1.5 years younger than you, and I'm already finding the occasional strand of silver above my ears.
×
×
  • Create New...