Jump to content

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Um.... I'm afraid this time you are going to have to wait a little while to find out what happens after it all went black for Adam.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Thanks, Flesco. One advantage of being late to read the story is that you don't have to wait a week to find the answer to your worries
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Yep - it's quite a place!
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Wow! Thanks for that comment. Am so glad I've managed to draw you into this story. Originally it was going to be just the first two chapters, but I'd got rather attached to Adam & Troy by then so decided to write a little more - and then it sort of took off!
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 14

    Thanks very much for the compliment .
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Stop moaning - you should be used to them by now Yes, I think most people had forgotten about Adam's father. So, you're an optimist as well as a moaner? No chance for Monday my friend.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Yep, they were lucky as the bruises will soon fade. In fact Adam's Pa sort of did them a favour with his desire to whup them. Sorry Chris, a bit early for the next chapter
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    For now lets just say they were lucky until the next chapter appears
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    As I said earlier, that's true but not everyone knows it.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    It could have been very nasty for them, had the cavalry not arrived so quickly. It seems that Carlos did realize something was wrong when they didn't stop to talk to him and his mother.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    You should know me by now Glennish If I can find a cliff I'll use it. It does look as if events are moving to a conclusion. Thanks - and glad you're still following.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Thanks a lot Onim. I'm pleased to say I think you've got some company on that cliff.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    He's on bail.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Very probably so, but Kyle doesn't know that and thinks he's been sucked into something he didn't think was at all possible.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Sums the situation up very neatly BA.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Bit like Adam's favorite skinnies then.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 15

    Interesting comment Jay T. I'm not an expert on the subject, neither am I looking to start a disagreement, but according to what I've found out there are differences in what a foster parent can do as opposed to what a guardian can do., so the two aren't the same. Ivor.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    How do I respond to that? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, perhaps?
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    I like to toss in the odd surprise Thanks for the comment joebuck.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Very pleased to hear your reaction - thanks. Sorry for the wait, but....
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    Mike's father works for the same firm as Adam's. It was from him that Adam's Pa first found out about Adam & Troy sneaking what they thought was an unseen kiss in the park that led to the events causing Adam to run away from home. I think you have Mike & Kyle slightly mixed up in the next sentence, but you are right with regard to treatment needed. Yep, that would have avoided some pain and grief.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 16

    The floor of the van was uncovered and uncomfortable to say the least, but I had other things on my mind to worry about than that. I'd never thought that Mike and Kyle were still around town as if they'd stayed here surely they'd have been seen and caught. Thus I'd decided they must be miles away, perhaps in another state let alone another town. I'd never expected them to kidnap us like this in the middle of the mall. I guess being so brazen and just walking up to us had helped them get awa
  23. Hi Onim, I was just about to see if I could view Chapter 7 myself, but before doing so I checked my latest messages and saw you had 'reacted' to that chapter. I've no idea what the problem was you encountered because it should be possible to go direct from Chapter to Chapter. Am pleased to see your problem is resolved and glad to hear you're enjoying the story. You are about half way there now, although not only is it 'Unbeaten' it is also unfinished - at present. It will conclude at some point. Ivor.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Poor Connor really is being torn by conflicting feelings. But, I can see this possibly becoming a ménage a trois - with a difference
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    Sums it up neatly
×
×
  • Create New...