Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    I can't trump that for an idea
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    An interesting point Droughtquake. I suspet they were all concerned over what had happened to him and glad to see him back. Maybe they didn't want to embarrass him or perhaps even guessed the reason.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Thanks and sorry Canuk. A hint? Mr C took a deep breath before speaking. Does that help?
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Sorry Sweetlion! A GSA does look to be a good idea - if they can get some support.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Yep - it does seem there is scope for much to happen in the next chapter with Troy recovering fro his experience and wanting to put it to good use.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    Sorry about the cliffie, Chris, but I hadn't had one for a chapter or two Yes, things go appear to be on the road to recovery.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    I have to say Mr C sure knows how to grill a steak and either he or Alicia knows where to buy the best meat. That steak just melted in my mouth and was truly delicious. Even Troy managed to eat his without any great difficulty as the meat was so tender. Mrs C had made some tasty salads to accompany our steaks and to finish up, Troy and I both managed to devour a bowl of ice cream. It was a very enjoyable evening and the day was definitely ending much better than it had begun. After we
  8. Good chapter. I agree with JayT - Nick needs to take the risk and be honest with Billy quickly. If Billy doesn't want to get involved because of his background, then he won't be a great loss at an early stage. Mind you, the story could get more intense if that happened later
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    You managed to avoid that problem CG Yep, Diamond is definitely a busted flush. Hopefully it won't be long before the other two are in custody. Adam is working on ideas and I'm sure he'll 'come up' with something Btw - The British term is 'dog's dinner', but we like making a bigger mess!
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Thanks, Geron. I like me a bit of justice
  11. Err.... now you're really confusing me. There us a Book of Tobit in the bible, but not of Tibot
  12. I'm confused. Is Adam's brother Tibot or Tobit?
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Love the film reference BA Fortunately they were able to remove all Tracys before dinner
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Thanks, Chris. I think with Adam having been through his own problems and apparently emerged without major damage in no small way because of Troy's love and support, he is going to be the ideal person to help Troy now. Troy's little game would seem to indicate there are good prospects, Mind you, if he has to relive everything in court that could change things.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Neatly summed up, Wesley. He sure isn't the sharpest card in the pack.......
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    I think this ADA has cojones , but it is possible the family might prefer that the case stays out of the media for Troy's benefit. It will be interesting to see what effects, if any, the attack has on Troy's relationship with Adam. So far it seems they are both waiting for the other to make the first move.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Thanks glennish for the comments. Yes, the case could indeed get interesting. Whether Troy will have to testify seems to depend on whether a plea bargain can be reached with Mike & Kyle.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Yep, he is an idiot for sure. But as it appears the attackers are now in the process of being rounded up, his attempt to make the problem go away has failed, so I can't see there would be much to gain from suing him. As for the department and the government, that is for them to decide.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    Thank you! Glad you thought so.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 11

    For the second time in the day I was woken by the sound of knocking on the bedroom door. I untangled myself from Troy and the sheet and clambered out of bed. As I was walking still only half awake to open it, I realized that I was naked. “Who is it?” I called. “It’s Alicia, Adam. Can I come in?” “Err…..” I heard a laugh. “Okay, you’re naked. Unlock the door and I’ll give you ten seconds to get back in bed or whatever before I come in.” I turned the lock and then scooted back
  21. Don't know about an audition, but it was an entertaining first night
  22. Am also glad to see you are continuing the story.
  23. Thanks. Must confess I wasn't aware there was a Writing Prompts thread. I've only ever come across them in the blog. Bit late now as far as that one is concerned....
  24. Afraid I'm lost Northie. I thought the place to indicate I'd used the prompt was on the thread that drew it to my attention. I wasn't aware there was anywhere else
  25. Oopsie Mk2 I'm afraid as I did write a story in response to Prompt 645 - and mentioned it on the thread. https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ivor-slipper/danilos-bill/1
×
×
  • Create New...