Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    LOL - but thanks Geron. Coming from someone whose writing I much admire your comment is much appreciated.
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Fair point, Geemeedee
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Thanks CG. That side of things is indeed the essence of the story - as indicated in the title.
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Rest assured all will be revealed BA
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Thanks Sweetlion. Seems you enjoyed your binge - hope there was no headache afterwards It does look as if Troy and Adam are going to get a good break while the 'Football Four' may be heading towards a 'break' of their own.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Keep rubbing Wesley!
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Thanks, Glennish. Things do seem to be on the upcurve for them at present.
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Yes, I think together Troy & Adam can get past what happened - provided justice is done.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Yep - the speculators made a killing again Mind you, I'd probably have been lynched otherwise.......
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 10

    Having said that he was going to call his lawyer, Mr C left the room and I think it must have been a good twenty minutes or so before he returned. In the meantime Troy had decided that he needed to get out of bed, so we persuaded his mom he needed some privacy, which she laughingly agreed to give us. I helped him get out of bed and into the bathroom to do the necessaries, although he insisted that I leave him alone to perform one function, and, to be honest, I was quite glad about that. We
  11. Good start - although I have to agree with Droughtquake about the speed at which everything happened. And for me, David & Andrew appear to be too ostentatiously rich (or should that be Austintatiously rich? ) to have much appeal as characters.
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Thanks for the comments Glennish. Perhaps in a strange way what happened may bring them closer?
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Perhaps I should have said 'hit him with a club' to avoid that joke CG , but diamonds outrank clubs No 'cliffie' this week, but there is always next......
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Haha to you too! I think I've said before that you are a slave driver I'm delighted so many people have invested enough in Adam & Troy to give the their support in this way. But it still won't be until next week.......
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Sounds a good idea Deville. Mind you for Troy's sake it might be better if the press didn't get wind of who was attacked.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    That, to me, is a very good summary of that Detective.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    You and BA appear to be thinking along the same lines.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    That's a biting comment BA but his wood/pecker may well show some scrapes......
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    There's a lot of people sharing those hopes Tim.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    It is indeed shocking Canuk. We'll have to wait to find out how it happened.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Seems to be a pretty unanimous feeling Chris
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    I think that sums the situation up nicely BabyXander
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Pleased to hear that mfa607. Can only repeat what I said to Wesley above.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Seems I got to you Wesley - or my characters did. Stay with it and see if the worms turns......
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    Yep - seems everyone got that. There is no doubt Mr C would like to hit Diamond with a spade right now
×
×
  • Create New...