I had noticed this, but am surprised you have no magick to overcome the problem.🙂
When you get to the point at which you post the last chapter we'll probably be back to 2:21!
More giant beasts to be avoided or escaped from. And now rockets of some strange type.
This truly is a magical and dangerous forest. It is fortunate that Jamie has discovered how to prevent his mind from being invaded and been able to pass that magick to his friends.
I don't know about the hordes of Tramodil but I thought I was going to need a quantity of Tramadol while reading about that attack!
It's only chapter 9, Jamie has already had to fend off two attacks and they haven't even set off on the quest!
Leemus is definitely no Uncle Remus!
But, Master Crillis has been saved and the band increased by one with the addition of Geert whose talents will surely be of use at some point.
For now though a last supper before embarking on the search. 🙂
Jamie's powers are increasing at an amazing rate.
However, he may now have an identity problem to resolve having told Master Crillis and Geert that he is Jamie Grimmstone, Master Thorvill's apprentice, rather than the Master himself, which everyone else believes him to be.
Master Thorvil is definitely in for a surprise when he returns. I hope he is sitting down when Snave speaks! What he will do when he finds out it is the result of Jamie's magick, is another matter...
I'm sure a wooden gargoyle that can float and talk is going to prove very useful as the quest continues.