Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Rest assured, you are forging an excellent story.🙂
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    Almost everyone appears to be enjoying the party. The only problem being that three into two won't go. Neat little touch with the wandering cat. 🙂
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    Wow - that was intense. I was panicking along with Gianni! I can see Sami may not find life easy in Ravello where, no doubt, people from Africa are a rarity. Maybe even Reza may have problems. And then of course there are also Marco's problems. Is his father going to disown him and throw him out? We need the birthday party for some light relief. 🙂
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    A sad introspective chapter which I guess fitted well with the dismal weather in Ravello.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I thought the sprouts were intended for the Christmas dinner, not the party?
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Some people think me a dork For not eating peas with a fork. They just need to get a life - It's easier with honey and a knife.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    AOC 1

    Keep clicking - please! 🙂
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Brussel Sprouts! I'm sure they'll go down big with the locals.😁
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    As others have said before me, it i good to be back in Ravello again. Being there in a season other than summer, without those damn cicadas chirping constantly🙂, brings a new dimension to the series. As does the prospect of Angelo & Gianni's voyage into parenthood with Sami. It will be interesting to see how that unfolds. (Trust Dani to have a tie dyed hoodie!)
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 13

    Have to totally agree with @Summerabbacat In fact it was Tyler who hit Dwight first and thus is guilty of assault. Could thus be argued Dwight was subsequently acting in self defence. However, as the story is set in the US, I'm sure Tyler's father will emerge as the hero for protecting his son and as a consequence win the upcoming election with a landslide majority.
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    You and me both @Summerabbacat 🙂
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 12

    They do indeed appear to be on a new page, but whether Tyler has grown some cojones remains to be seen.
  13. What can happen when superheroes venture out not properly attired. (11) Facebook
  14. Isn't that the title of a Wallace & Gromit story? 😀🧀
  15. The superheroes have put the world to rights and now it's time for them to get their rewards...
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    Yes indeed - not really a comic book ending, more like a blue beret one. Keep the peace while solving the problem.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Real work for superheroes looms. Loved the image of the old guy rolling his cigar around andthen recalling happy memories of his own childhood.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    As is widely known from my comments on another story, I was not into comics and superheros while growing up. That doesn't mean though that I can't appreciate a good story when I read one. Btw, I assume Robin is into short johns to aid Speedy removal?
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    You keep pinching my lines! 😀 "they would move on to the next adventure, waiting in the wings." And now they have wings waiting with them! The Booneiverse stories do the impossible - they just keep getting better and better.
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    Just when they were all set to wow the audience for tomorrow's 'Alsara's Got Talent', along comes the local version of Simon Cowell to throw a spanner in the works.
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    You pinched my line! 😀 Methinks things are about to get interesting. Probably a good thing Auggie has arrived.
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Here comes 'Memory Lane Inquiries'... 🙂
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I suspect my earlier 'Auggie?' comment my have been misunderstood. It referred to the final couple of lines in the chapter as below: Charlie felt that after they all slept on the problem, something would come to them. And, in the morning, something did.
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    I'll second @ReaderPaul's 'Wow,wow,wow'. Can hardly wait to see what plan they come up with.
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Auggie?
×
×
  • Create New...