Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    I'll shake on that.🙂
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    I think Marco just turned in the mouse that roared! He certainly gave Dani both barrels with a lot of pent up emotion. In his shoes it is understandable that he'd be upset. For myself I have faith in Giacomo's intentions and believe he isn't playing with Dani's emotions.
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 9

    I'd say you have to hand it to Dani. 😀
  4. Ivor Slipper

    Part 5

    Even more so if you were using a crutch...
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 8

    Can but echo @drpaladin that this chapter was perfection - and totally believable. Both boys are seemingly now 'intent' on taking their relationship further. 🙂
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    I was thinking of 'climb' in terms of these words: https://youtu.be/jvDFoF9sfQA
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    I agree, Emilia isn't being fair to Luca, but fortunately Laura has appeared to repair that broken bridge. I also agree that the bedroom scene was handled in just the right way. Giaco is always going to lead in those activities, but he knows that he can't pull Dani along too fast. There are a lot of steps in Ravello and the pair have just begun this particular climb...
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    'Consider' was the wrong word to use. 'Admit to himself' would I think, be more appropriate - at least how I see it.
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 6

    Is Giacomo slowly winning the battle for Dani's heart? He does now seem to be at least prepared to consider he may have feelings for Giaco that are more than just friendship. And now we have the group discovering a cache of weapons! Looking forward to developments on both fronts.
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    If so they could live in Rome! 😲
  11. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 5

    The ever intrepid Dani takes another tumble. As a result he seems to have tumbled onto some criminal activity. We have to wonder where this may lead him and Giacomo. Perhaps Rome, as surely all roads are supposed to lead there?
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I was also surprised to see the time at which it has appeared. However, it went down well accompanied by a croissant and a glass of orange juice. 🙂 Giacomo is so much more certain of himself than Dani. He is going to have to slow down and allow Dani time to adjust to the enormity of the possibilities. As for sharing a bed, has Dani asked his parents yet - not that I think they'll have any objections - but I feel he'll have trouble even asking the question.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 3

    So intense... Daniele is only 14 and not exactly worldly wise. Giacomo may be the same age, but his life has been very different to Dani's. I think this has simply come too soon for Dani to handle. Are we going to see Marco as the bridge builder I wonder?
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    At present Dani's triangle could be said to be equilateral but moving toward isosceles. At some point this summer though it is likely to become scalene.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    Thus far Dani seems stirred rather than shaken.
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Prologue

    I fear that would be a story of limited a peel. 🙂 (where's that groan emoji?)
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    @James Carnarvon Actually, it's just a story about selling pastries. Each chapter will devote 6,000 words to the next variety.😉 -------- That sounds like a recipe for success!
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    The birthday 'party' on the beach was a neat way to reintroduce us to all the major characters. Now Dani is looking forward to the summer holiday of his 14th year, while we, the readers, are looking forward to finding out what it holds in store for him - other than selling pastries.🙂
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Prologue

    'To sleep perchance to dream'.
  20. Hopefully Ben is beginning to realise the worst is truly behind him and that a much brighter future with friends beckons. There will probably be a few bumps along the road though...🙂
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 31

    But those apart you seem to be enjoying the story.🙂
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 7

    You're bats! (an English funny)
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I'm sure he'd have been a hit for me. 🙂
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    That was before someone grassed him up. 🙂
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 2

    I've heard of jokes getting a delayed reaction, but at over 3 years this must surely be some sort of record? As the pistol had been in the refrigerator I referenced Magnum meaning the choc ice on a stick, which I also suspected - perhaps erroneously - would not be known outside of the UK.
×
×
  • Create New...