Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Ivor Slipper

Author
  • Posts

    4,683
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ivor Slipper

  1. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    That was a lot to try and take in - even Jamie seemed puzzled at times. Methinks simple old me will need to read the chapter again after a good night's sleep, as maybe then the electrums in my brain will be working better. 😄
  2. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I had a few prompt inspired stories back then, but either I've changed or the prompts don't speak to me like they did. Having read this one again now, I'm half tempted to go back to it as Lee enters Maryland...
  3. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 1

    I did enjoy writing this fun and had almost as much fun doing so as the boys did in the story.
  4. Having both suffered bad experiences previously, hopefully they can now find something together.
  5. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    I have to surmise that he, or more probably the author, has. But I can't think what they might be.
  6. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 33

    That is one door that definitely mustn't be opened! I can see why Porvus is worried about the consequences of that happening. Therefore he needs to 'remove' Lodda to prevent it and in doing so he'd become top dog himself. Hence the truce with Jamie & Co.
  7. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    Not even Bjorn? He'd be good at hitting a lodda balls.🙂
  8. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    Thorvil might even become Jamie's apprentice...
  9. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    A most wondrous magick indeed! The Invisible 'Men' have arrived. But can Porvus be trusted? Until now he seems to have been doing his utmost to destroy Jamie's party, so why the sudden change of heart? If his boss finds out he could be in a lodda trouble. 🙂
  10. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 4

    I have been described as pungent, so am not sure what that makes Geron.🙂
  11. I get blamed for lots of things, but this is a new one.😁
  12. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 31

    Inside Methuwan at last - and apparently undetected.
  13. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    Tie a yellow ribbon round Prince Seddi's maypole. It's been just a inch long since the spell was cast but Jamie's set it free and now, whoopee! it's impressive size has got to please Raimey.
  14. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 34

    Thanks @raven1. Appreciate you reading this 'oldie' and all your comments along the way.
  15. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    I just thought it was due to static electrums.🙂
  16. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    Glad that Jamie & Garvin found time to return the Prince's maypole to its normal size. Getrell should now be able to tie a ribbon around it. 😀 As for the earlier part of the chapter, Jamie has discovered magickons and is beginning to see how they can be utilised. Interesting times lie ahead.
  17. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 32

    That's what friends are for! I have no idea if it brought him any new readers, but I felt it brought my story into 'real' life.
  18. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 31

    They've got lost time to make up! And they've got their friends to help - Annie & Dickie that is, not Chris & Paul.
  19. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 30

    The boys are entitled to a little peace and quiet in their lives. It does look as if we may be looking at two pairs, but definitely not a straight!
  20. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I had to double check that comment because at first I thought it was a real Lulu😀
  21. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    I'm sure they're hoping so too. Who knows, perhaps the interlude has allowed their imaginations to work out some new games.🙂
  22. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 28

    Diamond was the joker in the pack. And some of the other baddies are disappearing with Mike's death following that of Adam's pa.
  23. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 27

    I wonder if Mrs C came up with something to keep Adam's hands occupied while Troy isn't around... Things never seem to go well for long for them. 🙂
  24. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    More like Nils Desperado Desperandum 🙂
  25. Ivor Slipper

    Chapter 29

    Crikey! If it took all that to overcome Urvan and the Red Mage, what is going to be needed to defeat Porvus, let alone Lodda? But knowing how magick operates would certainly be a step in the right direction. How does the saying go - one small step for a mage but a giant step for magekind (of the kind variety, naturally 🙂)
×
×
  • Create New...